[̲̅2] 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐫

PLAYING NOW:
CHILL BILL BY ROB $TONE

↳ SANZU STOOD UP FROM THE COUCH, ANNOYED FROM THE PUFF OF SMOKE THAT KEPT ON BREATHING HIS WAY

SANZU STOOD UP FROM THE COUCH, ANNOYED FROM THE PUFF OF SMOKE THAT KEPT ON BREATHING HIS WAY.

"if you don't stop purposely exhaling your smoke in my fucking face i'll shoot your head." he muttered as his older brother, akashi smirked in satisfaction. it was payback for drinking his favourite wine without his consent and finishing it till the last drop for him.

"sanzu sit your ass back down. mikey isn't finished with his speech." koko crossed both of his legs together, in hand was a few reports and contracts needed to be reviewed. "i heard we're going to that club tomorrow night for a celebration, right boss?" haitani ran, the elder brother questioned with a sly grin.

"yes, per usual do not act carelessly. we've never been there and i merely thought of celebrating since we finally reached the goal for our shipment." mikey chewed on his dorayaki with dull eyes staring outside the window.

"the owner told me they were preparing something special."

▀▄▀▄▀▄

you woke up and got ready with a dreadful feeling. there was something not right but you couldn't point out what it was. the nightclub wasn't that far but you still had to take your car and drove there.

"welcome, are you perhaps y/n? our new worker?" a man with long pale green hair offered his hand to shake with yours. "yes, as a bartender or waitress only." you glanced at the man who was staring at you in amusement. "oya? that's such a waste of beauty then..whatever, my name is shintaro and i'm the manager here. please follow me."

you tailed behind him, the club wasn't opened yet. they were still preparing seeing that it was already 11 in the morning. they usually open at 8 PM but under certain circumstances, they are opening an hour early.

"this will be your uniform." shintaro passed them to you. it was the standard waitress uniform except..added with a little bit of spice.

the black skirt was short, too short for your liking. thank goodness you brought extra shorts to wear underneath. the long sleeve white shirt wasn't the standard one, the collar stopped around the collarbone area and had a frilly lace surrounding it. "so do i just serve the customers with their drinks like normal waitresses?" he chuckled from your question, immediately tilting your chin upwards with his index finger.

"such a silly question, darling. when you serve, you serve yourself as well." he traced a few stroke of smooth lines on your cheeks.