CH-61.... The adopted one

"Can I come in?".. Sarah was standing at the door.

Lisa who was standing inside, flickered her eyelids twice just to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

The next second...
"Sarah....... Wooowooooo".. Lisa screamed hugging her sister tightly...

Helen who was sipping her wine stood up at once when she heard the noise outside.

"You are squeezing the breadth out of me".. Sarah gave a disgusted look.

Lisa wiped her tears and dragged Sarah in.

Helen first hugged Sarah and then said "Sorry" multiple times before sobbing.

Sarah raised her brows. Fuck she came to met them to vent her frustration. What the hell they were behaving like they were the most frustrated one.

"Can I get some wine?".. Sarah interrupted the sobs of Helen and Lisa, whose eyes were widened from disbelief.

Lisa nodded and brought a new bottle of wine for Sarah.

One sip, two sip, one gulp, two gulp....

Bang....

After drinking almost the full bottle of wine, Sarah placed that bottle on the table with a thud sound.

Helen and Lisa shrugged seeing the tipsy face of Sarah.

Sarah had gained little weight, her chubby cheeks were slightly red from the effects of wine. She was so cute at that moment.

"Tell me about the lies"... Sarah went straight to the point.

Lisa almost choked on her wine from the sudden outburst.

She swallowed before placing her glass on the table and braced herself. Fuck, why was she speechless today?

"Sarah, mom and dad loves you."..

"I know".. Sarah interrupted Lisa's words.

Lisa raised her brows.

"You were 3 years old when mum and dad found you alone in the streets. They scearched for your parents for almost a year but they couldn't trace back your origin so they brought you home from the orphanage.

You often called your parents but you didn't know their full names. You said you were on trip with your parents.

I was five years old at that time. I can't tell you the exact details as I too have a vague memory of that time.

You were very cute and sweet little girl and I didn't knew the meaning of adoption all at that time. You were very timid and shy at that time. You always fainted whenever you encountered some fear. You did mentioned some broken words like, sea, car, rain and all but you never said it in a sentence.

Mum and dad adopted you after a year when they couldn't find your real parents. You became the part of our family.

When we started going school but due to your introvert nature you never made any friends.

Our parents were worried for you. You often got bullied in the school. We changed multiple schools but the results was the same. You started to hide in the corners of our house in order to avoid going to school.

Even mum and dad arranged a home tutor for you. Still, you fainted. The doctors said that due to some bad circumstances you faced in the past, you were having an anxiety problem.
We tried our best to treat you but you were very resistant. Maybe you had undergone some tragedy in the past which would be triggered by some events.

When you reached 6 years old and I was 8 years by then. You were again bullied by one of your classmates. They were making fun of you by saying that you were the adopted one.