FIRST HEAT

Tae was sitting on the edge of the bed staring at his phone waiting for his aunt call, he went inside his bathroom to brush his teeth and suddenly the phone rang, tae rushed towards it thinking it was her but instead he found jk calling him.

Tae rushed into jk's room and knocked at the door, he then entered seeing jk drying his hair half naked with only a towel on his waist, tae gulped at the scene of his hot mascular body.

Jk: you okay pup? Are you sick your face is red!
Tae:ye, yes, iam okay sir.
Jk: well then , here, dry my hair ,my hands are hurting.
Tae in his thoughts: aish lazy ass, why the fuck he's naked?

Tae approached jk slowly he grabbed the dryer and stood on his tiptoes to reach for jk's hair, while struggeling to reach him he stumbbled and almost fell when jk fast grabbed his waist which lead the towel on his waist to fell into the ground, tae's face went blank, he stood up suddenly and turned around.
Jk chuckled at him, and placed the towel on his waist again.

Jk sat on his chair to make it easier for Tae to dry his hair, but it wasn't, jk's shoulders his neck, the water drops on his body , and tae's hands in jk's hair waving them so tenderly made jk release his pheromons heavely, it made Tae whine and harder to handle his own pheromons. Tae rappidly dried jk's hair while jk was looking through the mirror glass starring into tae's eyes and face.

Tae finished his work and he was aiming to leave the room when jk held his hand.
Jk: massage my shoulders they feel hard stiff.
Tae:haaa???
Jk:is there any problem mr omega??
Tae: no, no sir.

Tae placed some oil on his hands and started to massage jk's shoulders.Tae's warm hands felt so good on jk's body which made him to release more and more of his pheromons, his scent was too much for tae to handle.Tae grabbed jk's shoulders tight and moaned in pain, jk noticed tae's uncomfortable behave. Tae's painful look and his slightly heard moans made jk even more arroased by him.jk suddenly felt tae's head on his shoulders, his knees hit the gound and he was panting heavily, he felt tae's hot breath on his neck which made him moan.

Jk: hey pup, why did you stop?
Hey, answer me!

Tae didn't answer, he was in so much pain.
Jk: heyy!!!!, what's w.....

Tae suddenly fell to the ground completly , jk turned and held him in his arms.
Jk: hey what's wrong with you??
Tae: sir pls sss stop!!, your pheromons are hurting me!
Jk: huh?

Jk felt tae's body temperature increasing so much, and his breath wasn't steady, he was breathing heavily, it then hit him.He looked at tae and saw tae's hard shaft down there, tae grabbed jk's arm tight and screamed.

Jk: wtf kid, you're in heat!!!, why didn't you take your pills before???

Tae: what?

Jk: shit!, don't tell me you don't know what iam saying??,
Wait!!!!, how old are you?

Tae: I,ii, jjjustt, turned 18 siir.

Jk: wtf, it's your first heat???

Tae: nodded.

Jk: god, pills don't you have any?
Did you ....

Tae:Aaaahhhhh, pls sir, help mee!!, it's painful!!!.

Jk carried tae and placed him gently on bed.
Tae: Ahhhhh, pls!

Jk: pick the fucking call!!!!

Doc: hello MR Jeoun is every thing okay???

Jk: my servant,he just had his first heat, what should I do!!???.