CHAINS BROKEN "PART 3"

Tears falling down joulia's face , holding the letter with trembling hands, joulia felt cold water drops on her shoulder, it was jk behide her staring at the letter in her hands with concern.

Jk: joulia?

Joulia biting her lower lip: why?
Why didn't you say anything?
Why did you hide it from me all this time??

Jk: because your my childhood friend and i care about you, i kept it hidden bcs i thought that maybe moon goddess will choose you as my mate then I will...

Joulia: the you will?
Would you make love to me and care for me if i was your mate?

Jk started to play with his fingers, and roll his eyes in every direction to end up peeking silently in the end.

Joulia: now I get it ..

Jk: get what???

Joulia: can I ask you a favoure??

Jk: ofc

Joulia: kiss me jungkook

Jk's eyes widened, he doesn't know that tae already told her that he has already a mate, he gulped for the fear of joulia's respond if she finds out.

Jk was standing there not moving , hard shaped chesþ with silky curved waist , wide shoulders with mascular arms, water drops on his hair, only a towel covering his manhood , joulia was mesmerized by such beauty.

Joulia: kiss me jk, make me yours.

Joulia stood on her tiptoe, reaching for jk's face, her hand was on jk's back bone, caressing his neck, her lips departing from each other inches apart from the alpha's lips, jk's lips moved attering some words that stopped her instantly.

" I can't give you what you want joulia, I love some one else, and I will be his forever, even if he let go of me,I will stay loyal only for him".

Joulia's eyes brimmed with tears, she stood back at her feet, and closed her eyes for a moment and smiled,
" I see now, that what love is ha".

Joulia placed the letter in jk's hand and excused her self , leaving jk lost in what just happend .

# Return to present#

Joulia: that what happend , these two are madly inlove with each others,and yet they were welling to step on their wounds  just for my sake and sake of the jeon's family.

Joulia turned towards tae and jk who were looking at joulia with sorry eyes

Joulia: daddy, Iam 18 already, if jk had his mate then mine will come too, I have believe in this so pls just let us enjoy the party and have some fun,after all it's my birthday.

MR Sam apologized to miss jeon and jk and tae as well while jimin and yuna are left blanked faces in there.

Joulia: come on yoy guys lets get the party started .....

Everyone in the hall was dancing and singing celebrating joulia's birthday,
Everyone was having a good time except for tae and jk who were still mad at each others, in some way they would look at each others and smile and in other way they would ignore each others and distract themselves with guests.

Jimin: you ass hole!!!
You're jk's mate!!!
The jeon jungkook mate!!!!!

Yuna: alriiiighhht,lets partttyyyy yeeay!!!!

Tae: iam sorry mochi everything happend so sudden , iam still not used to it myself.
I mean i....

Jimin: yunaaaaa , argghh really??

Yuna threw up on the floor falling into jimin's arms,

Yuna:Iam sorry baby

Jimin:aish don't worry about it lets take u home , comeone

Tae tae, it's okay,lets talk another time,i have to put this dummy head in bed

Yuna: Iam, hiccup, not , hiccup, a dummy head you stupid hiccup.

By by tae , my baby boo hiccup, have fun with your sexy man hiccup...

Jimin: alright alright lets go comeone ..

See yah tae

Tae: hmm, later mochi ,take good care of her.

Jk: may i have this dance my lady?

Joulia: i will be delighted sir.

Jk held joulia's hand and they slow danced in the great hall while everyone was smiling and clapping for their cuteness, in the middle of the music jk and joulia started talking.

Jk: thank you , my girl ....

Joulia: ahh, that's okay , you won't be able to accomplish my standards either way, tae need to take care of yiu otherwise iam gonna have you back this...

Jk hugged joulia tight towards his chest,

Jk: thank you , a drop of tear escaped jk's eyes,

It was then when joulia bursted in tears , she sobbed heavily in jk's embrace holding his shirt tight,jk kept patting her head easying her cry , jk after a while loosened his grip and wiped joulia's tears, he kissed her hand so tenderly and smiled at her.

Tae was observing from away, he looked kinda sad, joulia grabbed jk's hand and rushed towards tae,he looked kinda in pain.

Joulia: tae are u...

Jk: baby what's wrong???

Tae: it hurts kookie, in here,
Tae answered pointing at his bite mark.

Jk: wait baby let me see,
Does it hurt so much??
Wanna put some ice on it???

Joulia: ice won't solve the problem you dummy, it's not a flame bruise ,

Jk:what do you mean?

Joulia:seriously kook???
You don't know?

Jk:know what?

Joulia: the first period after the mark causes omegas specifically lot of pain, there marks became swallon and itchy, alphas barely feel any , betta's a little,but for omegas it's more painful, it relates to their different body structure.

Jk: how do you know all of this you're only 18!!!

Joulia: his bite mark will keep paining until his body is satisfied kook, he is still new to this so you have to ease his pain.

Jk: how should I do that ??

Joulia whisper in jk's ear : how would i know?? Iam only 18* smirking*

Tae placed his hand on his neck feeling the pain again, he wanted to scratch it very bad,

Tae: It's,it's driving me crazy..

Joulia: take him and leave, be with him, give him what he needs, show your love to your omega you stupid alpha!

Jk: what about u?

Joulia: the party is almost over, but the real party is starting at the beach club, i have to get ready, after all iam the queen of the show.

Tae: al,alphaa!!

Tae grabbed jk's hand tight, jk carried him in his arms , tae rappidly stick his face into jk's neck inhaling his scent, it calmed him a bit.

Joulia:how cute, now go , have fun, see yah,love birds.

Jk nodded, he took his lead and carried his omega outside the hall heading towards jk's bed room.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

TO BE CONTINUED
👉🔥🔥🔥

Pls don't forget to vote 😊