ALPHA'S RUT <<PART 3>>

Jk looked at tae who was waiting silently with fear, he tried to enter him calmly, the first moment he pushed the tip of his dick inside, tae's eyes glowed with water,

Jk: the orange juice u made was salty by the way , u put salt instead of suger didn't u?

Tae: ha, no i aaahhh,

Pushing inside again

Jk: hmm u what?

Tae:i didn't put salt, iam sure it was
Aaaahhhhh

Jk pushing again calmly while distracting tae

Jk: it was?

Pushing inside fully

Tae:aaaahh, sugar,i put su...

Tears rolling down his face

Jk: put a little spoon of your taste,
Put sugar, it's okay tae it's all the way in relax

Jk was wiping tae's tears showering him with kisses

Waiting for tae to adjust , jk kept looking deep into tae's eyes.
Caressing tae's hips tenderly , jk started to move slowly inside tae.

Jk: ahh, so warm,so tight , feel amazing kid

Tae was still adjusting
Jk fastened his thrust, searching for tae's sweet spot, with a deep hit jk triggered tae's spot, he started to thrust deeper and deeper while tae was a moaning mess under him.

Jk took tae hands and placed them on his shoulders, tae tightened his grip upon jk's body, placing his head on jk's chest jk stood up carrying the omega and thrust him deeper, tae's nails now are scratching jk's back , starting to feel pleasure, he raised his head up enjoying the feeling, it was then when the moon sent it's silver lights through the window into the racing bodies of the alpha and omega, jk's eyes glowed in purple, his fangs appeared, he was thirsty, thirsty for love, for tae.

The moon has chosen his omega, his mate, the glowing sparkles of light went inside through their mighty skins, tae could feel it too, thirst, for the men who is wrecking him so bad yet holding him so tenderly, tae reached his neck towards the raging alpha where both of the were at their climax , the moment jk cum inside tae he inserted his sharp fangs through tae's skin ans flesh, tae screamed in pain, he placed his head on the alpha's shoulder allowing the alpha to keep his fangs in for a while .

Jk can feel it,everysingle heartbeats of tae's heart, every single shiver, every tear dropping, and the same was for tae, he could feels jk's racing heart, his lostful thoughts, his inner feeling, jk pulled out his fangs while tae kept his head resting on the alpah's shoulders sobbing, jk looked at the moon with dark eyes

Jk; he's mine now, only mine

Jk licked the blood drops over tae's neck, tae's body was still strongly shivering due to jk's venom spreading through his body.
Jk pulled out his dick where his cum was dripping from tae's hole, tae moaned holding jk tighter, jk rubbed his back,

Jk: it's okay now, it's okay V

"V was the name jk chose for tae as his new mate"

The moment tae heared his nickname his eyes brimmed with more tears, jk carried him to bed where he placed him tenderly on bed, he took a wet cloth and wiped tae's cum all over his abs and did the same around tae's hole. Wiping his tears again, jk kissed tae's lips to stop him from sobbing.

Tae moved jk's hair and kissed back holding jk's cheek, after breaking the kiss, jk placed a little peck on tae's nose and forhead.

Jk: does it still hurt baby?

Tae shaking his head slowly.

Jk: we're mates now tae, you're my omega babe.

Tae: uuur,ur omega....

Tae closed his eyes right after this where jk layed besids him on bed and pulled tae closer sniffing his amazing scent of the sleepy omega .

Jk: yes!, my Omega.

Jk backhugged tae and driftted to dreams land.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Short chapter I know, Iam sorry🥺, hope u like it🤧, pls do't forget to vote 😊, leave ur comments 😊,