Falsely Accused

Jimin: wt???

Yuna: oh my god!!!

Jimin: how???

Doctor: Eh?

Yuna: are u dumb!!!

Yuna was so done with jimin.

Yuna:can we see him???

Doctor: sure .

Yuna and jimin took a deep breath and opened the door.

Yuna: tae bear?

Tae with a cracked voice :yu, yuna ...
It's hurting in here yuna...

He cried pointing to his chest.

Yuna: hey baby bear it's ok , it's gonna be okay ..

Tae: I wanna go home ...

Jimin: we will, but you need to rest for now you're with a child now tae .

Tae: what's the point jimin,he just accused me with cheating , he doesn't love me anymore, what makes you think he's gonna love the baby?? He doubted my love after giving it all, after enduring all the pain, i will never forgive him ...

Tae didn't know wt was he talking, he was much broken from jk that even the news of having a baby couldn't cheer him up.

On the other hand:

Jk: you piece of shit!!! Y got the nerve to come to my place even after stoling my love????!!!

Rocky: listen ...

Jk: fuck off before i kill you ...go back to him surely he's waiting for you..

Rocky punched jk on his face causing him a bruise on his cheeck which immediately faded for jk was a raging fire now.

Both of them started to fight , jk was trying his best not to give the lead to his wolf or he will tears rocky into pieces. His strong alpha blood would cause him a crime if he let his wolf take control.

He started punching and hitting rocky all over his body, he was releasing all the anger in him, rocky would fight back but he kept silent not bothered to even defend himself .

Rocky finally hit the ground, jk leaned towards him and grabbed his shirt .
He had bruises all over him and blood dripping from his mouth.

Jk: you asshole why won't u fight???
Fight me u jerk....
U think iam gonna lose to u????
U think by taking tae you're gonna win???

Rocky with a cracked voice: i've already lost ., so just shut up and listen,I didn't come here to fight u ..

Tears streaming down his face.

Jk: what!...

Rocky:i said i already lost u fucker,I like him I always did since our childhood, I thought after coming back to Seoul as a successful bussiness man I can give him the good way of living he deserves , i wanted him for myself .

I was dreaming of the moment that I can finally pull him into my chest and confess to him but all my dreams of being together shattered when i saw that mark on his neck, your mark...

It's not just the mark , i know the mark means the absolute reality of belonging to someone, but it wasn't only his body that did so..

Jk loosened his grip and kept listening with any fight back...

He's attached to u body and soul, the glitter in his eyes the way they were smiling from his cheeks while talking about u, his shyness and excitement he shows , the way he defines u as his one and only treasure.

I knew love when I see it, bcs I carry for him the love that he carries for u .

Jk: you jerk why did u kiss then ha???!!

Rocky:I forced it.

Jk: what?

Rocky: are you really that blind ? Couldn't u tell how scared and shocked he was?

Jk: then why did u fucking kiss him?

Rocky: because I couldn't accept the fact he's yours and not mine, I wanted to try to make him fall for me but the way he reacted after u left opened my eyes .

Iam upset that I can't even say sorry to him face to face jimin didn't even let me go with them to hospital.

Jk's heart dropped...

Jk: hospital??

Speak!!!!

Rocky: tae fainted after u left, jimin and yuna took him to hospital.

Jk let go of rocky and rushed to the car,
He started it and drove too fast , dialing tae's phone time after time he was cursing himself repeatedly.

Yuna:tae tae ur phone..

* My Love💓*

Tae ignored the calls each time until he finally turned off his phone.

Yuna:tae tae u have to...

Door opened wide...

Jk: what happened what's wrong???
Why the hell don't u answer your phone??? Do u have any idea how worried I was??

Jk approached tae to hold his hand but tae slapped it away.

Jimin: tae tae..

Tae lowered his head any grabbed the bed sheet tight.

Tae: worried??? Don't make me laugh ..

Jk:...??

Tae: wasn't u the one who told me to fuck off???
Wasn't u the one who asked me to go to Rocky??
Why would u feel worried for a cheater ? A poor filthy person???

Jk's heart ached, clearly his words were deep digged in tae's heart, he was so cold in his talking.

Jk: didn't I ask u not to see him again???
Was our promise that cheap to u???
Why the hell did u do that?

I saw u kiss, I didn't know he forced it.

Tae: ....

Jk: say something..

Tae: jimin I wanna go home .

Jk: we will go after the doctor give us his persmission to le....

Tae: I wanna go with jimin .

Jk: what? Stop it enough with the childish stubborness.

Tae: childish??
Stubborness??

Who was acting like this when i was trying to explain for u ha?
I was running after u like a lost dog afraid that I will lose my mate bcs of a missjudgement.

And what have u done???
You accused me blindly , called me a cheater , pushed me away.
Is that how much my love means to u?
I would never doubt u or even think about it because i know ur heart and i thought u did too but i guess i was wrong.