chapter 2

Hey my simp friends.....I just wanna say something else. This is where this book is changing....its not ganna be like the actual anime.....its ganna be way different to the actual one.....its like  a modern UA..even tho it is ....anyways......let's just enjoy it.

Y/N POV:

I woke up early cause why not. Its weekend Yesterday was Friday so no school. Luckily I finished my homework. I freshen up. Got dressed in a cute white skirt and a button-up shirt that was purple. With my Fav nikes .....( or whatever shoe you like).

I saw Takemichi is still sleeping. I went in the Kitchen to eat. " Morning Ouma .....". I greeted my grandmother
And my grandfather who is reading the newspaper.

Ouma" breakfast is ready.....here your fav waffles ".

I smiled and drooled for the delicious breakfast." Thanks Ouma you're the best."

Ouma " is that silly asshole not awake , he said his girlfriend his coming here to have lunch".

Oupa" his a weird gentleman normally he supposed to give Hinata lunch somewhere else....not here".

I just chuckled " likewise.....thanks Ouma I'll be leaving....and I'm going to spoil myself....and a surprise for Ouma and Oupa..".

Oupa " kid....I can't wait , whether it's just a button ".

I laughed and smiled waving them goodbye. " bye love you ". I open the door walking to.the garden gate to walk out. Then I saw Hinata.

" Hi Hinata,  how are you ".

Hinata smiled and gave me a small hug." HI Y/N,  I'm good and how are you ".

" I'm great.....I'm going for a little street shopping ".

Hinata had her hands on her hips." That nice....uhm is Takemichi already ".

I looked nervous and shrugged." Well......he's still sleeping ".

Hinata growled " That stupid boy , he told me to get her at 8am....and now he's sleeping I did this for nothing....I'll go teach him a lesson".

I chuckled " Poor Takemichi,  he never learn....oh and I don't mind if you kill.him......afterall you're the best sister in law."

Hinata blushed." Shut up......".

I held her shoulders ." Just messing with you.......okay enjoy your date .....bye see you when I see you".

She waves me goodbye while jogging to.the door.

I walked through the neighborhood greeting the neighbors and the old people....mostly the girls in the neighborhood bullies me .....the boys just bad mouth me. I hate it...but I'm used to it.

I walked to.the Town where my school is near by. I saw the place is packed....it full....the shops and cafe's  and all icecream shops too.

I enjoyed the children screams and laughs , the people talking. I walked nearer to.the city side. As I walked past things I took braclets and earrings,  I bought my favorite anime stickers. I thought of buying a nice floral Tshirt that say Best friends....obviously my grandmother is like my friend.

I bought my grandpa a brand new knife....it was totally expensive....its heavy and it even has a leather case.

Don't asked me where I get money....mom and Dad leaves the account card with me...cause dad knows Takemichi is irresponsible and he obviously uses everything.

I even bought Takemichi a new pair of sunglasses.....really that white sunglasses with the orange lens is so boring...so I got him a Aviator Square Hugo Boss sunglasses that's more modern.
I bought myself a necklace that had my favorite sign.