chapter 5

Mikey smiled." You're meeting my gang .......so are you Takemichi , its ganna be fun....I already organized a meeting".

Takemichi " of fuck no ". He whispered slapping his forehead.

Y/N " oh...well , I don't mind , it's just we could've done it after school".

Mikey." I was thinking about that but I can't wait , and screw school....besides there is nothing to learn anymore".

Y/N hummed." I guess you're right , I'm done writing all my exams though".

Draken. " Takemichi you're going on Mikey's Bike , Y/N I guess your be on mine".

Mikey. " Woah....its not like that , Y/N don't feel comfortable with strangers , she can decide with who she wanna sit with."

Y/N " well...". You thought that Mikey is kind and all you know him...just you wanna be alone, you thought about Draken but you don't know him. He will feel weird if you hold his waist especially you will feel awkward. " Well ..I will sit with mikey".

Mikey " Great let's go then".

You sat behind Mikey. Holding his waist again. Seeing Takemichi acting like a bitch he's scared of Draken makes you chuckle. Mikey loved how you slowly getting happy. Driving on the road. The wind playing with your hair. It was calming.

Draken, Mikey and Takemichi had a conversation while you were in your own thoughts.

Y/N POV:

/N......Y/N........Y/N!

" huh?".

Takemichi " are you hungry , you normally sit like that when you are".

Mikey chuckled which made me confused." Well I can feel her tummy growling ".

I felt embarrassed I can feel my face heating up." Well thinking about it ....I am".

Draken " we can get some Donuts or cake with some bubble tea".

Takemichi " oh yeah.. that's sounds great.. luckily I brought money cause I know imma eat like a pig".

Mikey " let's go ".

Mikey went to this cafe thingy , and got our orders. He bought a whole 12 donut box with two flavors , and Each a bubble tea , Mikey and Draken paid while Takemichi paid for mine.

I drank my bubble tea without eating. I can't get Donuts when I'm hungry. I need to eat something healthy or maybe just don't eat.

Takemichi called my name." Y/N, aren't you hungry?".

I felt shy and nervous but sad." I'm not hungry anymore ".

Takemichi raised his voice." NO you're hungry so eat , its donuts its delicious ".

Mikey took one in a fork and gave it to me." Here Y/N, at least eat one ... please".

I took a donut I took a bite , its soft warm sticky but sweet. I chew and I felt a little bit better eating sweet things. " Awww....she enjoys it". Takemichi said.

Mikey " Y/N, I know your don't fell hungry but you are....you can't convince me....here have another donut".

I finished my first and had my second. Well Takemichi had four donuts. I felt a little bit comfortable. Eating in front of these two boys.

Mikey POV:

I offered her the second donut....she seems happy in her eyes. Her chubby cheeks is so adorable when she eats.

I had my four donuts so did Draken and Y/N.

" anyways....the boys must be waiting....lets go".

We drove to Shibuya.

Seeing my place again. I loved it. I felt Y/N held my waist tighter because maybe she felt scared or Nervous seeing this many boys...I mean .....I warned Draken to bring Emma here. But she didn't listen rather she wanted to watch a stupid movie.

Our bikes were parked by the corner. I stood in front of all the boys. My gang standing there whispering and murmuring. As Takemichi was already next to me. Y/N couldn't come on stage.

I asked Draken to get her where shes standing and hiding behind the tree. Draken smiled and chuckled.

Draken walked to her." Hey Y/N, Mikey said it will be alright. Don't be shy , by the way we are all grateful to see you and Takemichi , just stay by my side okay ".

Y/N nodded. How adorable she is. Y/N took Drakens hand. Walking between the gangs , the boys.

Normal POV:

Somehow you just said trust Draken. You can feel that Hes not a scary dude. Walking with your face a little low. Looking at the stranger boys. You saw how these boys stared at you. You can't believe that most of them are blushing, smiling and looking neutral. But there are some who's frowning. Its intimidating.

Your anxiety is building again. Your LITERALLY the only one that's a chubby soft girl. You are actually the only girl in the whole gang.

You finally stood up stage next to Mikey. He smiled and took my hand. You knew your face were now red. Holding hands with Draken and Mikey.

Takemichi smiled nervously. Mikey claps his hands to get everyone's attention. " Afternoon my friends, I came here to announce my new best friends and kind. I hope you guys will.get along too with them .....but I assure you this beautiful girl here is Takemichi little sister, if anyone troubles her I will be the one to lay my hands on you. Otherwise she's the only female here with me in our gang we all protect her is shes with any of you or around her even in public if you see trouble protect her ".

Mikey looks very overprotective about this." I see one of her bullies is part of the Vahalla gang , and you know what that means , Its important to keep this her safe from.them".

He was silent for a jiffy. So he smiled again and continued." But for now you guys are free we just doing introduction".

After awhile. Mikey took your hand and lead you to some boys who looks like who is close to him. Takemichi was lead by Draken....seems like they are close.

Feeling shy. Your one arm covering your pudgy tummy.You saw a boy with short lilac hair ,and another one with with a eyepatch , and a dude with a big nose seems like he's chubby too. " Names Paul". He shot. I smiled.

" My name is Mitsuya Takashi , it's nice meeting you ". He said holding his hand out to you. You took his hand into your chubby one slowly and shaking it. Honestly his grip is strong but it's also soft and gentle and warm.

When he took his hand away. " Chifuyu Matsuno ".
And another dude with a serious tone came by talking to Mikey , very tall and serious , he has bags under his eyes too.

" Sir , I found out yesterday that stupid Baji is really in Vahalla gang". While he spoke he looked down at you. From head to toe , Mikey spoke." Thanks sure ,anyways Y/N this is Mutõ Yasuhiro.. also known as Mucho".

You smiked slightly and offered your hand to his. He looked at the side to avoid eye contact. While you two shook hands you saw his face flush pink.

Mikey " Okay.....Takemichi , why don't you say....". He was cut off.

Paul" this stupid punk. look at him he looks weak and a pussy". Paul chuckled.

Takemichi winced." I wouldn't advise to touch me or say anything to me like that".

Paul." Why are you ganna fuck me up".

Takemichi looked at me nervously." Actually my sister....she might look shy and...nevermind....but she can beat anyone whether you the strongest ".

Mikey chuckled." Enough Paul....I agree with Takemichy...Y/N is the strong one".

Y/N " it's nice meeting you all , I hope we can get along and be friends ". You smiked innocently. With a small chuckles behind it.

Mitsuya thought. Isn't she the cutest girl ,but why is she shy , and holding her stomach , she is on the chubby side but...her voice...shes pretty.

Y/N " oh Mucho you dropped this". You picked up a key ring with a small photograph with a old lady on it. You have it to him.but he snatched it away." Thanks ". He frowned and walked away. " don't worry , he's always such a asshole ". Chifuyu said and you chuckled.