𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺.. 𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗺

"DELILAH. STOP SIMPING OVER TEO," i yelled at my best friend.

"BUT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?" she yelled back. "HE'S LITERALLY SO FINE."

"oh my god, just ask for his number already," i said, rolling my eyes.

"well i didn't say that" she let out with a sigh.

"you have the chance. your best friend is literally friends with him" i said.

just then, i heard my phone buzzing from right next to me. i picked up my phone from the couch and... coincidence? teo was calling me.

"your bae is calling me" i chuckled a bit.

i answered and i heard so much noise from his end of the phone.

"HELLO?" he yelled out.

"oh my god, why are you yelling? i can hear you."

"sorry, i just thought you wouldn't be able to. ANYWAY, CAN YOU COME TO THE SET?" he asked me.

"what do you mean 'set'?" i asked. i knew he was talking about the chucky set but i was just making sure. why would he ask me to come to the chucky set? i'm not even apart of their show.

"the chucky set ameena. what else?" he responded with sass in his tone.

"AND YOU'RE ACTING LIKE I KNOW WHERE THAT IS" i yelled at him.

"i'll send you the address. damn" he said, hanging up.

delilah looked at me with confusion.

"teo wants me to go to the chucky set" i said.

"why?" she asked even more confused.

"who knows?" i said with a sigh as i got up from the couch. i gave delilah a hug goodbye and i called an uber to take me to the set.

45 minutes later...

the uber driver stopped at a warehouse looking place.

"is this it?" he asked.

"i believe so. thank you!" i said, getting out the car. i closed the door and started walking towards the door. i stopped and texted teo to let him know i had arrived.

he opened the door for me about a minute later. i jumped into his arms and i gave him a big hug. 

"HIIIII" he said excitedly.

"hi teo" i smiled as i dug my face into his neck.

then, i felt somebody tap my head a few times. i looked up.

"OH MY GOD ALY!" i quickly got off of teo and hugged her tight.

"OH MY GOD AMEENA!" she said, giving me the same energy.

we both laughed in out tight hug. we both let go after a few seconds.

i met aly through teo. he introduced us because he thought we would make really good friends. he brought me to one of her model shoots. i admired her so much. we talked a lot and then we just became really good friends. me, her, and teo are like a trio now.

"so.. you might be wondering why i called you here" teo said, raising an eyebrow and standing up straight.

"uh yeah? you never ask me to come to set" i said, rolling my eyes.

"well, i want you to meet somebody. or even, some people. BUT MAINLY THIS SOMEBODY," he explained to me.

i cocked up an eyebrow and looked at aly. she just laughed.