𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

it's been 3 weeks and 4 days since me and aiden starting dating. yes, i've been counting.

i was so excited because we were about to hit our one month. in "celebration", aiden wanted me to meet his parents. here's how that conversation went.

"AMEENA C'MON" he whined, pausing the cruella movie we were watching in my room.

"NO" i said, raising my voice a little.

"PLEASEEE. THEY WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU."

"if i'm scared to have you around when my parents are home, what makes you think i would be brave enough to meet your family?" i asked in a sassy tone.

aiden just sighed and played the movie. he still held me but he loosened his grip a bit and moved farther away.

i snatched the remote from his hands and paused it again.

"fine" i said with a sigh.

"REALLY?" he asked, getting excited.

"yes. now, stop acting like a little brat."

he stood up from the bed. "oh? i'm a little brat?"

he picked me up and i started laughing loudly.

"aiden, stop! put... me... down!" i got that sentence out through laughter.

he threw me back on the bed but gently. he threw himself on the bed right next to me. he quickly turned and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

he then played the movie and put his arm around me and we continued to watch cruella.

so yeah. now i'm stuck here, having to meet his parents. i mean, i'm not dreading it. it's not like i really don't want to. i'm just really scared. i didn't know what to wear. i didn't know if i had to act a certain way. were they even going to like me? i was stressing out.

i called the one person that i knew was best at this. alyvia.

"HEY BAE" she yelled out as soon as she answered.

"HIIII" i yelled back.

"i'm with teo right now" she said, facing the camera towards him.

me and teo still haven't made up since everything went down. i wasn't ready to forgive him before but maybe i was now.

i waved at him with a smile.

"hi ameena. how you doin?" teo asked.

"i'm great. what about you?" i said.

"i've been okay. i'm glad to hear that you're doing great" he said, facing the camera with a smile.

"so, what's up?" aly asked as she faced the camera back to herself.

"um, i'm meeting aiden's parents tonight. i need your help picking out an outfit."

"OH MY GOSH. YES. OKAY. I CAN HELP YOU" she yelled out, getting excited.

"OKAY, LET ME SEE YOUR CLOSET" she said.

she started picking out many outfit choices for me to choose from. i had to pick from 3 different outfits and accessories. it took me like 10 minutes. it was kind of a difficult choice but i had finally chose.

 it was kind of a difficult choice but i had finally chose