𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲

THE SHIT ACTORS + ameena

bj 😇 - björgvin

teo beo - teo

curly head - zackary

the swiftie - alyvia

surfer dude - aiden

little ms perfect - ameena

teo beo

she's here

little ms perfect

why am i little ms perfect what the fuck

surfer dude

hi perfect

curly head

was that an attempt to flirt

the swiftie

that was a horrible attempt 😭

little ms perfect

it was cute.

curly head

BRO?

teo beo

AMEENA?

little ms perfect

IT WAS.

bj 😇

OMG HI AMEENA

little ms perfect

HIIIIIII BJ

teo beo

bestie westie goals? 🥺

little ms perfect

please shut the fuck up now.

i had been stalking aiden's instagram for a bit. could he get anymore perfect? his hair, his eyes, his smile. everything about him was so perfect. not only that, but his personality. it was everything to me. he loved the beach, just like i did. he loved surfing too and that's something i always wanted to learn. if anyone is going to teach me how to surf, i want it to be aiden.

i opened the door to my room and walked downstairs to make myself some coffee. i plugged in my coffee machine and started to make my coffee when i heard my phone buzzing from my sweatpants. i took my phone out my pocket to see who was calling me. aiden? maybe i should give him the same energy he gave me in the group chat.

i answered and said "hi handsome."

i heard him choke. i literally cackled at how he reacted.

"AMEENA YOU MADE ME CHOKE ON MY WATER" he yelled. i just laughed even harder.

"hey stop laughing! i have a serious question for you" he said.

i stopped laughing after a little bit. "what's this serious question?" i asked.

"would you maybe want to hang out today?" he asked me. his voice went super low and it sounded like he was nervous. it was cute. he is cute.

"of course aido. my house or yours?" i asked.

"i'll just pick you up. send me ur address" he replied.

"are you trying to kidnap me? ur creepy, asking for my address" i said, jokingly.