𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝟮.𝟬

it's been about a week now. delilah has been avoiding teo and i haven't tried to start conversation with aiden. honestly, i'm just trying to give him some space. he keeps liking my posts and comments under them though.

it was only 6: 30 AM, though, so i wasn't trying to focus on this.

this year, i decided to take online classes for school. i just felt that i was tired of going in person and now that i had online class as an option, i decided to do it.

i grabbed out a pair of black sweatpants and a big baggy black hoodie to match. i brushed my teeth and washed my face a bit. today, i just put my hair up in a clip.

i walked out the bathroom to go downstairs and make myself some breakfast.

i saw my mom in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee.

"mama?" i questioned. "you're up early."

"yeah. i couldn't sleep so i just decided to stay up" she replied, letting out a sigh.

"what's bothering you?" i asked.

"you. you never come out of your room anymore. we never hear you laughing upstairs anymore. you have barely said a word to me or your father this past week. what is going on with you?" she asked, sounding really concerened.

shit. what was i supposed to say? she wouldn't like aiden if i told her.

"nothing. what are you talking about?"

"ameena" she said, sternly.

i let out a sigh. "aiden found out that me and teo kissed a few months ago and now he doesn't wanna talk to me."

my mom made a pouty face and walked over to me. she hugged me really tight.

right at that moment, i wanted to cry in her arms. but i didn't. i just hugged her back super tightly.

she made some coffee and a sandwich. we had a long conversation until it was about 7:30. i felt better about myself. catching up and spending time with my mom is something i loved doing the most in the world.

"okay mom, i have to go upstairs. i wanna get started on my school work for the day. i'm pretty sure the work is about to post."

"okay, i love you. have a good day" she said, kissing my forehead.

"i love you more" i said back to her before i walked out the kitchen.

i walked up the stairs and into my room. i grabbed my laptop to get started on my school work.

4 hours later..

i was finally done with my school work. i was surprised that my teachers didn't put too much up today. i was excited, though, because summer break started in a week. it's almost always chilly where i live though. and i overexaggerate all the time so i wear a coat outside a lot of the time.

i took my phone off of dnd and i saw so many notifications from the chucky cast group chat.

                                   THE SHIT ACTORS + ameena & delilah

bj 😇 - björgvin

teo beo - teo

curly head - zackary

the swiftie - alyvia

surfer dude - aiden

little ms perfect - ameena