Tantalize Me

He looks down at me with his unnerving eyes. Makes my heart shake. I avert my eyes. 

Look away! 

My stomach flips. Goosebumps. Knees weak. Oh, why did I have to accept this job? 

I was being so careful. Avoided contact with him. Kim Namjoon. The man I would let do anything and everything to me. I knew I would act like an idiot if I actually met him.

So I just followed him. On Instagram. On Weverse. On VLive. On the internet. I even visited several of the places he has visited just to take in his essence. Try to get a feel for the man that rules my heart without even knowing it. 

I was thankful I worked on a completely different floor. But I bumped straight into him. Dropped the files I was carrying all over the floor. Didn't even realize it was him when I dropped to the floor to clean up the mess and began to apologize.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going. Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

He crouches down. Starts to help me clean up. I hear his voice. Realize right away it's him.

"I'm fine. How about you? Are you okay? You were moving pretty quickly there."

He hands me the files he gathered up.

Gulp!

"Yes. Yes, thank you. I'm-I'm fine. I'm so sorry. I should have been more careful."

He stands back up. Looks down at me with those eyes. And I'm a goner. My body has forgotten how to function properly. This leads me to this moment.

In a flash, dozens of scenes run through my head. All of them playing out like a raunchy porno. Here I am on my hands and knees. There he is looking down at me with those eyes. Those intimidating, unnerving eyes. And his crotch is less than an arm's length away. Yeah, Daddy!

Ari! Get your mind out of the gutter!

"Here. Let me help you up, miss."

He offers me his hand. I take it. Scream on the inside.

I stand up and apologize again.

"That's okay. Just be more careful. I'd hate to see you get hurt."

"Yes. I will. I will be more careful."

"Have a good day. Thank you for all that you do."

He turns. Leaves. And I can officially die a happy woman. And become the world record holder for the dirtiest, germiest hand. Because I am never washing this hand again.