Touch Me

And suffer, he shall. If he really likes me that much, he's going to have to prove it. Again. By waiting. Again. A complete reset to our relationship. Starting again at zero. And he agrees to wait. 

But I don't want to. Ugh!

Four weeks. Four weeks filled to the brim with sexual tension. And I make him suffer. As much as possible. I wear his favorite scent. I wear his favorite colors. I turn him on with intellectual conversations.

Yet I'm suffering, too. And he knows it. Takes pleasure in it. Now he takes on the role of being his own cock block. He gets a kick out of holding me to my word that we must wait four weeks. 

When we hang out alone, he gently touches me in spots that he knows will drive me crazy. My neck. Right above my knee. The inside of my ankle. He calls me "baby girl" in a smooth, sultry voice and it makes my core tingle.

Then the fourth week is at an end. And we are finally at the finish line. Our final date. 

I am so anxious. Nervous. I invite him up for coffee. Again. But I probably shouldn't have any. Probably don't need any. My blood pressure is probably dangerously high due to my excitement. And I'm hoping it's not coffee he wants this time.

Once we get through my doorway, he closes the door. Locks it. And the gloves are off. 

He grabs my face. Kisses me. Hard. His hands grip me. Pull me in close. And I can feel just how ready he is for me. It's pressing into me. 

We start pulling our clothes off of each other. Strip down to our underwear in record time. He grabs a condom, then suddenly grabs my ass with both hands and picks me up. Carries me over to the couch and sits down. Places me on his lap, straddling him. And I start to grind on his rigidness through my underwear.

Namjoon places one hand at the back of my head. Pushes my lips onto his. Invades my mouth with his eager tongue.

The other hand he places on the back of my bra, unhooking it with a quick twist of his fingers. He helps me slip it off. Takes a firm hold of my breasts. Sucks. Tugs. Licks my nipples while staring at me with those eyes. Takes in the expression of extreme pleasure he has painted all over my face. 

He licks his way from my chest to my ear. Squeezes my ass. Then reaches further. Curls his fingers under me. Teases my entrance through my soaking wet underwear. Whispers.

"That's it, baby girl. Get nice and wet for me."

"Yes, Daddy!"

He pulls my panties to the side. Swirls and swirls with his fingers. I moan with delight. 

"You like that, don't you baby girl?"

"Yes, Daddy! It feels so good!"

I whimper and bite my lip as I try to hold back, my sex swollen and ready to take him in.

He looks at me. Pierces me with his eyes. And licks my lips as he slips two fingers in. 

"Aaah! Daddy!"

I squeeze and grind on his fingers as he latches onto my nipple. Pinches the other with his free hand. And I go crazy as he thrusts his long, talented fingers in and out of me. 

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Unable to hold back any longer, I let go.

"That's right, baby girl. Soak Daddy's fingers."

I tremble. Groan. Soak his fingers. Drench them.

My face flushed. I steady myself from the powerful orgasm. I feel dizzy. Drunk. 

He rolls on a condom while I catch my breath. Tears my panties at the seams with his bare hands. Lifts my limp body up to line me up. Pulls me down. Pushes his massive erection into me. I scream out.

"OH, YES!"

I'm suddenly re-energized. I grip his shoulders. Throw my head back and hold on tight as I start riding him. Riding him fast. Faster. Faster.

Namjoon grunts. Hooks his muscular arms around my shoulders. Turns and pushes me down onto the couch. Holds me tightly as he rams into me. Stimulates my g-spot with perfection. Sweat from his sinewy torso drips onto my hot skin.

He traces the tip of his sensual tongue up my neck to my lips. Kisses me. Growls in a low voice.

"How does it feel, baby girl?"

"Oh, Daddy! You treat me so right! Your cock feels so good!"

He suddenly clamps his mouth onto the spot where my neck and shoulder meet. My greatest weakness. He bites lightly. Sucks. 

I cry out. My voice vibrates to his rapid thrusts as I explode all over his massive cock.

"DADDY! OH, DADDY! OH. OH. OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!"

He grunts and growls. Groans as he jerks deep into me. 

We gasp for air. He brushes my disheveled hair out of my face. Kisses my lips tenderly. Smiles. Drives me crazy with his dimples. 

"Be ready for Daddy again in 30 minutes, baby girl."

And he wasn't kidding.