Take Me

Stunned. Completely stunned. He . . . he just asked if I wanted to kiss him now or after our date tonight. Of course, I want both. I-I must be hearing things! I'm starting to have hallucinations! He couldn't seriously have just asked me that!

"I take it from your silence that your answer is neither."

He looks down. Seems sad. Rejected. He continues.

"I'm sorry. It was rather forward of me. I didn't mean to make you--"

"Both . . . My answer is both. Is that a choice?"

He looks at me. Brings his thumb to his lower lip. Rubs it. Smiles. Takes a step closer.

The lights come back on. The elevator starts moving again. And he stares at me unfazed. 

The elevator arrives on the ground floor. The doors open. He turns to see if anyone is there. Nobody. We are all alone.

He presses the door close button. Watches the doors as they close. Then turns his eyes back onto me. Stares at me with his sultry eyes. Takes another step. Leans down. Presses his lips onto mine. And I kiss him back.

He pulls back. Flashes his adorable dimples at me again. Pushes the door open button. Takes my hand. And leads me out of the building. 

I follow him. Follow him eagerly. But thoughts race through my head. What the hell is happening? Does he even know my name? Does he really think I'm willing to have sex with him tonight because of who he is? I mean, yeah. Yeah, he's right in thinking that. I will. But still . . . 

Suddenly, I pull back. Hesitate. What is wrong with me?!

He notices. Stops. Lets go of my hand.

"Is everything okay?"

Yes. Yes, it is. It is sooooo okay. Kim Namjoon wants me.

"No."

"What's wrong?"

Nothing. Abso-friggin-lutely nothing. 

"Do you even know my name?"

"Ari. Your name is Ari. You were new to the company when you bumped into me a couple of months ago. You left quite an impression on me, so I asked around to find out your name."

Okay. My panties are officially soaked through.

He smirks. Makes a joke.

"Do you even know mine?" 

I giggle. Crap. There I go with the girlish giggle again.

He smiles. 

"Are you still up for dinner?"

I nod. And let him lead the way. I follow the leader. Follow Kim Namjoon.