Chapter Six

The day most teenagers dreaded most... Monday. I was woken up today not by my alarm but by Johnny.

"Oi kid, tonight me, you Olive Garden 6pm be there" He says as he walks out the door in his training gear.

"And dont forget to lock the daymm door when you leave. Have a good day!"

I run to the door, give him a quick kiss on the check and walk back into my bedroom, ready to make myself look absolutely beautiful.

*Your hair. Whatever colour yours is*

*Your Makeup*

*Your Makeup*

*Your dress*

Miguel wanted to walk to school with me today so i met him outside. 

"Daymm Y/N if i wasnt with Sam i would definatley Hit you up" He laughs and blushes

"thanks Miguel, I just decided i wanted to look nice today especially if i get to finally meet the Larussos." I smile as i walk down the street.

As soon as we stepped foot into school, all the eyes went on me. Hawk was not happy at all but i just ignored him. My day was spent with Kenny and Lia, we had gym with the cute boy with brown fluffy eyes. I was put in a team with him, and only him and oml his hands were warm. 

"Hey Im Anthony! You must be Y/N?"

"i uh i... Yeah in N/Y i mean Y/N" I giggle.

For the rest of the day, I Y/N Lawrence spends it with Anthony. Oh hes so dreamy. After school I meet Miguel outside the stairwell. As I make my way to the stair well Anthony pops up behind me, and we chat all the way to Miguel and Sam. I was so confused as to why he was following me, but i shrugged it off.

"Broooooooo!" Miguel shouts and runs to do a bro hug with Anthony.

"Hey Y/N! Its really nice to meet you, Miguel thinks of you as his younger sister." Sam says 

I laugh and we all make our way to Sams house. Holy Cheese was their house big! A wired thin man stood in the kitchen. 

"Hey Dad. This is Miguel Diaz and Y/N Lawrence-" She was cut off.

"No no no No Lawrence is ever welcomed into this house hold. EVER!" He yells

" Daniel, that was 10 years ago. Hell his Daughter may be different." Amanda says

"Fine. You get a 1 week trial. But if you steal ANYTHING your out the door." He says as he walks off.

Anthony grabs my hand and pulls me up the stairs to his room.

" Now you dont wanna be down there with Sam and Miguel making out on the couch. Trust me I've been there. So This is my room" Anthony says

"This is a beautiful room." I gasp

I flop down on his bed and we both giggle. Anthony and I fall asleep on either side. 

*Miguels POV*

It was very quiet upstairs so Sam and I decided to  go up and check on Y/N and Anthony. Walking into his room, we see the cutest thing ever. Y/N and Anthony were cuddled up on the bed fast asleep. So I take a photo and post it on Instagram.

 So I take a photo and post it on Instagram

         @Miguel.diaz  @Y/Nisahottie<3 

Miguel.Diaz. Look at these two cuties! <3

Hawk.Cobra. What the hell Y/N!

Johnny.Sensei. There my little girl.

Sam and I spend the next few minutes talking and laughing until Y/N woke up. 

"Oh no wheres my phone. MIGUEL YOU TOOK A PHOTO! Oh no no no what about Hawk. Hes already called me 197 times" She screams.

"But Y/N do you really love Hawk?" I say

"Yes yes urgh i dont know anymore!" She yells

Y/N grabs her bag and storms out the door. I didnt even bother following her, because we all know she was headed to the dojo before Training. I kissed Sam goodbye and walked out the door.

To my suprise Y/N wasnt at training at all today. Sensei said "She needs a break with her mom and everything.".  Hawk said they talked it out and are together again, but deep down I know that Y/N doesnt love Hawk anymore but is too afraid to say it.

I send her a text. 

Miguel<3

Hey bestie sorry bout the photo but yall were cute

will we see u at school tomorrow?

                                                                                                                              Y/N<3

                                                                                                              Yip

Oh no she really was mad. Or did she get news on her Mom. I really dont know anymore. I put my phone down and go to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

801 words

A/N:

Hey guys! I didnt know how i felt about the texts and Insta pieces but i added them anyway.

Thanks for reading<3

-Phoebe