3

"Look at them, they're all flocking together."

"What, are they gonna gang bang now?"

"I bet they're all just gonna talk about retarded conformist things."

As the group took turns insulting the others, Pete just watched as the popular group all circled around (Y/N).

He could very faintly hear what they were saying, but yet again he already knew what it was about.

"That asshole! He can't just sit still!"

"(Y/N) forget about him and his man whorey ass!"

"I'm sorry this happened (Y/N)... We really didn't expect him to go back to his ways."

"Neither did I."

Pete could tell that it must of been hard for her to try to tell them what happened.

"Hey, Pete. Why are you so quiet today?"

"Ya, you haven't said a word yet."

"And you're staring at the conformists, don't tell me you're starting to like their shit."

"What? No way in hell that's disgusting to even think about."

Pete fired back in defense, unamused with his friend's assumptions.

"Ya come on, it was far fetched to think of that one, Henrietta."

"Shut up Micheal, I was just making sure no one in this group has any conformist ideas."

Although Pete didn't look at what they were doing anymore, he sure wanted to.

He was curious as to what would happen.

However, that curiosity was soon fulfilled when a loud slap echoed across

Pete unconciously snapped his eyes towards the group along with the rest of his friends

The sight he saw was McCormick holding a red cheek, and a teary (Y/N)

"What's going on here? The stupid conformists are having issues? That's not anything new.

"If this is what conformist meetings were always like I would pay to watch it."

Pete watched as the (H/C)-ette yelled in fury at the blonde boy, as he held onto his cheek in shame. On the side. (Y/N)'s friends would sometimes put their cents in as well to add fuel to the fire.

Kenny's friends would just sit in silence at what was happening. Next thing he knows the girls are comforting their friend, while taking her somewhere else.

A pang of semi-pity soared throughout his chest, as he watched her sobbing figure disappear.

Pete watched Kenny's group of friends talk to him, while looking at him sternly and disappointed.

The fat one was indifferent.

The ravenette looked at him in pure disappointment, the red head scolded him, the round one congratulated him saying, 'Now you don't have to deal with that bitch! You're free now!'. Stan and Kyle would of course yell at him to shut up.

'Once an asshole, always an asshole.'

For the rest of the day, he figured that (Y/N) went home, due to the fact that she wasn't spotted going home like she usually did.

As Pete was on his way walking home, he passed the Village Inn. Without thinking, he looked in through the window, and who was there caused him to be overcome with shock.