✰. forty-two

here we go again!! commentspleasework

───✲*.。:。✲*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✲───

it sucked.

aejung couldn't sleep, couldn't eat. she spent all her hours wrapped in her comforter, eyes trained on nothing as memories with the boy repeated in her mind and made her head ache.

sure, there was always technology to keep them in contact, but she knew it wasn't the same. he'd be busy with school, now, and she didn't know how long he'd be gone. renjun never told her, but the blonde could tell by how desperate he was to hide the truth that it wasn't a weekend trip.

the blonde sighed as she rolled over, facing the window with the blinds drawn shut. light still sept through the fabric, tinting the room with a peach glow.

her gaze dwindled towards her phone, the screen lighting up every now and again with a notification from the chat. aejung didn't have the strength to flip the device over, scanned over the messages as they appeared.

dude is he really leaving?

do you think aejung's okay??

I DONT CARE I HAVE A BIRTHDAY COMING UP

she couldn't even crack a smile at words she knew belonged to chenle. before knowing renjun was leaving, aejung and some others in their group began planning a surprise party for the two november birthday boys, and she felt guilty suddenly ghosting them after proposing the idea.

it sucked.

aejung remained silent after a knock was heard from her door, assuming it was her mom to give her another heartbreak pep talk. to her surprise, when the door pushed open, she was immediately smacked in the head with a pillow.

it was quiet for a bit, the girl struggling to keep her irritation from melting into angry tears and the guest standing still in the doorway. then, daehyun cleared his throat. "you okay?"

aejung bit back a bitter scoff, blinking harshly to keep herself from getting choked up. "go away."

"look, i know you're sad about your boyfriend leaving, but that doesn't mean you can be a little bitch," the younger crossed his arms firmly over his chest. two days and nothing but a sulky sister was starting to annoy him. "laying here all day isn't gonna do anything for you."

"so?" she muttered, turning her head around to face her brother.

daehyun lowered his brows, nose scrunching up slightly, "so get your pathetic ass out of bed and help us plan a birthday party for our friends."

SUNHYUCKday three w no reply from renjun

SUNHYUCK
day three w no reply from renjun

SUNHYUCK
feeling rejected

NAJAEMS
dude is he really leaving?