𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐔𝐩

You and Michael's love for one another had all started in kindergarten, it was your first day and the two of you had sat down on the bus together. Michael was much more different as a child; he had slicked dark brown hair, he had on a gray sweater vest over a long-sleeve white dress shirt with gray shorts that were accommodated with knee-high white socks and black shoes. When you asked about this posh style later into your friendship it would come from him growing up in England with his mother, who was 3 months pregnant with his baby sister, and his baby brother. Michael would explain that he would move to Hurricane, Utah for his father's work. You would be hit with the news that he was the creator of Fredbear's Family Diner which caused you to freak out as you found yourself favoriting the yellow bunny. You would remember the warm and furry hug they would give to you and the other children.

Michael Afton was the shy boy who would wave at you each time you passed his seat next to Christopher. Christopher would often bully him for waving at you, often calling him some little sissy for even showing acts of tenderness and care to people and animals. You wondered how the two of them would even become friends. Before Christopher's expulsion, Michael could only watch you with his big blue eyes staring hypnotized by yours. Michael looked at you like a lost puppy; when you showed affection and kindness drew him closer towards you and often you would find yourself looking after him when he was bruised or when he wasn't feeling emotionally okay. Michael was so much different than the majority of other boys his age, sweet and kind, not really as boisterous as some kids were.

You decided you would wave back at him as an expression of kindness causing him to get up from his seat, quickly grab his backpack, and run over towards your seat. Michael would only do this if Christopher was absent or when he came to a later stop, which he would do often. You see, Michael lived on a street that the bus would come second to, and after that, you would come in fourth meaning you got on later. In retaliation, Michael would leave at an earlier time from his home.

As soon as he saw you it was an instinct, he quickly made his way over to you.

Michael would do this often; He'd wake up as early as possible to make sure he would be able to walk to the bus stop in the early mornings and wait on the bus then find the seat you would sit at and with his eyes never leaving yours, yearning for your warm and comforting aura that brought him endless joy. Michael would be too shy to talk to you, he expressed that you looked intimidating, not in a mean way, he stated, "You're just so nice to me, it intimidates me how great you are." It made your heart warm-up and you expressed that you found his accent unique and the way he talked to you made him look so much more eloquent and while you didn't even know what the word eloquent meant, you found it as a word of endearment. Michael's face would flush at compliments sense they made him feel different from everyone in all the best ways; with your validation, he found himself feeling like a prized jewel amongst the bland rocks.

Michael would share his snacks with you, he'd even offer all his food to you. Yu would be shocked and reasoned with him about splitting the lunches anyway since you always wanted to share with him. Michael admired your smarts; it drew him more into this love puppy sickness. It flared up when he would get your favorite books from the library whenever he got the chance to go between classes or during recess and even lunch. The two of you began to be around each other within three months of knowing each other; it was nap time; he would make his way over to you when the teacher would make sure all the children were asleep to leave and take a bathroom break.

The boy would go lay next to you, on his side facing you, you would giggle at this interaction, however, your child brain would go on to succumb to your much-needed nap. Yet, Michael wouldn't be doing the same. Michael would look at you for a solid hour, just admiring you whilst you slept the entire time.