Where it all began

"Let me guess, it's about the precedent Mafia boss, isn't it?" said the brunette, sitting on the bed, facing the doctor, Mori Ougai.

"Indeed it is, Dazai-Kun", said Mori, with a smile on his face.

Mori just turned his head to write something on a paper from his desk, when he studentlly hears like some... Clinging? Turning his head back to the 14 year old teen, who was mixing two medicines. Confused, raises an eyebrow and looks at him.

"Dazai-Kun", said Mori calmly, "what are you mixing in there?"

"Oh, it's just some low blood pressure medicine with some high blood pressure medicine!" said Dazai, like it was nothing, keeping on mixing the mixture.

Mori just sighted, and closed his eyes for a second or two, then looked back at Dazai. "If you help me with this i will tell you how to make the drug."

Dazai looks up at the so looking doctor, and stops mixing what was in the cup.

A few moments of silence passed, and Dazai gave his answer, "Alright.".

Time passed quickly, didn't it? Dazai and Hirotsu, were having a small check around
Suribachi City. Everything was good, everything was alright.

Hirotsu was walking a few steps away from the young boy, which was reading a book. About suicide.

"Oh? To kill yourself by drinking melted iron? Interesting... But I've heard cases that some people survived that. So it's a pass." said Dazai.

Hirotsu didn't respond to that. Like he would.

They were having their way around the town looking for clues, yet nothing was for use at all.

Dazai's phone rang. He picked it up, and answered. The conversation was short. Just a few lines, and that was it, but as he was about to put his phone back, he disappeared between the blink of an eye from Hirotsu's view.

In a few seconds after, Dazai was on the ground, with a ginger staying with a foot on his chest, the other on the ground next to Dazai's body, his hands in the pockets.

"Well, who do we have here?? A mafia executive... Is it so?" said the ginger, and Dazai said nothing for a few seconds.

But whatever was Dazai's reply, the next thing he knew is that the ginger kicked him across his face with his leg then put it back on his chest. Dazai's reactions? None.

"Tsk, you are the kind of brat I hate the most..." said the ginger.

"Well, you are the kind of brat I hate the most too." was Dazai's reply.

The conversation couldn't go too far, since Hirotsu showed up.

After all, it did end up with a fight, the unknown ginger with blue eyes, against Dazai and Hirotsu.

The fight could had gone way more longer than it was if there wouldn't be an explosion out of nowhere.

Later, the ginger woke up, but he couldn't move. His wrists and ankles were held by something. It was a ability. One he didn't met till now.

He heard a voice. A voice? Yes, a voice, of a older person.. a male? He guessed so. He looked around quickly, and saw in front of him a desk with someone sitting at it, he guessed it was the Mafia's boss.

Mori gave him an offer. But before he could think of it, someone entered the door. The ginger looked to see who it was and...

"Ha!? You are the suicidal kid from before!!!"

"Yes yes... I'm glad to see you are as full of energy as always." was Dazai's reply.

Before they could start bickering and fighting again, Mori stopped them, and let the ginger say his answer.