ch 5

Hiiii

Plz remember to

Vote

Comment

And most importantly

ENJOY!!!

_______________________________________________

So we go on like this for months. The first three hours, lunch with Sam, last three hours, night with Sam.
We did different things each night. Some times I, I mean he did my homework. He told me what to write down. Some times we played Minecraft together. Other times Sam sent me to room to sleep. His excuse was I looked like I was about to fall over. One time I actually fell asleep on his couch and he carried me back to my room.
But right now I am talking to Abby in his class, and we are talking about bio.

" You and I both know that Mr.Potter is going us way to much homework. It's so unfair, I hear that it is only this class too!" Abby rambles on.

" I know we literally have homework every night.  We get even more homework than we do in English. But it is like all of the teachers are trying to make us go insane so far we have homework in every class."

"I know what is up with the random essay that Mr.Luck decided to throw at us?" She sighs.

We pack up our stuff waiting for the bell to ring. We always pack up early and Sam doesn't care. Thinking about Sam makes me confused because he seems like he is into me but I don't want to get too attached to him, but maybe I can start to open myself up.

"Oh, by the way Addie your fit is absolutely beautiful! You need to teach me your shopping tricks" she smile at me.

I'm wearing a black mini skirt with a black lace crop top. I nod and tell her maybe we can go online shopping together. I skip my way to the front when the bell rings. But I know something that the other students don't know, the homework isn't due until after break. So technically I don't have to do my homework and I can just hang out with Sam.

He turns to me and asks, " since you don't have to do your homework do you wanna watch some tv?"

I nod my head and we start to walk to his room and our shoulders brush multiple times. He complains about having to go to meetings all day tomorrow.

"So, you'll have to make up your lunch detention later in the evening." He looks down at me with a smirk.

Yeah we definitely got closer. I smile at him, I realize that I would actually like to hang out with him more. I feel like I'm starting to really like Sam and it kind of scares me. The last time I got attached to a male I got my heart broken. But I realize that is I saw Victor again I would forgive him. I mean he had to have a reason, right?

"Hey would you be alright with me making lunch. I was thinking about Mac and cheese." He breaks my train of thought.

"Sure would you like some help?"

"Sure, if you wanna."

I have started to let myself open up a little bit. But I don't think I'll let him know about my computer skills and my fighting skills. But for some reason I'm still unsure of myself. I'm finally skinny and my hair is finally long. So I don't know why I'm so insecure maybe it's because Vic isn't with me anymore.

He gets out the noodles and milk. I pick out three different cheeses. He puts the noodles in the pot and sits on one of the stools.

"You look so cute when your cooking."

I smile and walk up to him until I am face to face with him,

"You think I'm cute?" Maybe he does like me.