Chapter 11

(before some hours)

"captain Min... Some people have been reported some strange events. We have started getting complaints all over the city." an officer came running in to the captain's cabin as the poor human almost fell down from the chair badly flinching.

"what the...... Yah!! Don't you have any manners. There is a door for nothing" he said as he sat on the chair comfortably. The officer get a breath as he ran all through the halls.

"sorry about my inconvenience sir... But this is an imergency." he said and captain Min's expression changed in to more serious.

"what's going on" he asked looging into social media for information as how he heard it must be all through the social media. As he expected... There you go....

It’s a vedio which got by drones and edited together... Yet it gives goosebumps.

The captain looked at the officer as he gulped before harshly pushing his chair away and running into the head quarters.

"Aish..." the official cursed as he ran behind his Captain.

"Chief... You must see this" captain Min burst opened the door.

"I saw that captain Min. We need to quarantine the whole area around Bangtan high and where infection is. I am giving this responsibility to you. Got it?"

"Yes sir" captain saluted at the chief as he went away.

"get the task forces, and be ready to lock down the are. No one.. Mi mean.. No one sneak in not being checked properly and sanitized. Work tough.. No pity. Every person is same as others. No high or low... Every person need to follow the law. Send search teams to find if there are any survivors.

First clear the south soul. Leave mothers means... Bangtan to last... I doubt if there are any survivors. It's the source of this shit after all"

He shook his head as he went to the control room.

This will cost lots of lives...