Chapter 13

All taehyung could see in red. He felt like his head is about to burst out. He pulled his hair in pain. He smelled blood and felt flesh moving around. He couldn't hear anything.

"Taehyung hyung...." he heard as a whisper.

"Taehyung hyung" again he heard yet his gaze fix into that person's neck. Vains throbbing him to devore.

"TAEHYUNG HYUNG!!!!"

"Uh..huh?" that's when he got his senses. He looked at Ima with teary eyes.

"you got distracted right? You felt us" He slowly nodded. She sigh.

"you are hungry hyung... You need to be feeded." she sat beside him.

"want to go out?" she asked as she put her hand over his shoulder. He immediately shook his head not agreeing.

"oh come on... It's not like you are going to eat a human. It's just a zombie after all." yet he shook his head.

She grabbed him by his shoulder and made him look at her.

"listen you alien... It's ok to be hungry and it's totally ok to eat a zombie. So shut your damn mouth and follow me... Got it" at last he nodded not being able to fight with this sassy queen.

"hey.. Where hell do you think you are going?" shenny asked seeing the duet sneaking out. Ima just shrugged.

"nowhere.. Just going to get some food for v hyung?"

"what food?" jungkook came worried about Taehyung. Ima sighed walking to them as taehyung followed her lowering his head in shame and hurt.

"He is changing kook... He's hungry. He needs to be fed. Or he will lose his control."

"I... What should we do now..?" Jeongguk stuttered out as he was afraid of losing another friend. So do all...

"simple.... I will go with him and acompany him until he gets satisfied." Ima simply said and taehyung talked grabbing everyone's attention.

"I..i will go guys... And Ima... You will bring your bow and if I get out of control...(sigh) just shoot me."

"and.. I am coming with you." jungkook wend and grabbed his pristol.

"nah..nah...my big boy.. You will stay here. With others." Ima pushed the other away who whined at her.

"Do I look like a baby to you?" his gaze suddenly turned into a dark one.

_

Holy shit... He's pouring dominance... Oh holy mother jesus.. I may not be a child of yours.. Yet I am praying you. Plz spare my innocence soul which already left when I kissed his luscious lips.

I prayed silently as I gulped each one step he got forward.

"did I look like a baby when I crashed my lips with you"

Step forward...... Me a step backwards.

"did I look innocent when I sneaked my hands under your naked waist?"

I gulped... Still gaze fixed with his dark ones. He stepped forward as I got a step backwards.

"did I....... Felt soft when I lifted you with your thighs and devoured you against the wall?"

My back hits on the wall as I breathe heavily.

"awkward" I heard someone mumbled. Telling I am not embarrassed will be a underestimate. I bit my lip feeling so submissive under his dark gaze... Dude why the hell I love this sooo much... Ahhh....

"Do you want to see my innocence again babe. But if I  start.. I won't be able to stop you know"
He said not breaking the eye contact.

_

"guys... Guys... Tooooo...much information. Don't you think?" vany hit jeongguk's arm telling to say something.

"what?" he whispered as vany mentally face palmed.

"what? Do you want to see free porn or something?" she whispered back.

"I won't mind tho" he just shrugged which made vany looked at him in disbelief.

"YAH... You pervert. I am afraid if I regret my damn life decisions you horny bunny. Go and do something before he devore her alive. Oh no.... I don't want my bestie to lose her virginity like this" vany started blabbering things making others avert their attention from the couple to her.

She felt all the stares at her and chuckled sheepishly.

"hehe.... I mean guys... We have to get something to taehyung hyung right? Let's do it before start some more issues we don't need.. Hehe" she stated and Ima got that chance to pushed jungkook away and run to her archery bag and grabbed her equipments. She's still blushing like a red tomato. Jungkook looked at her, smirk plastered on his annoyingly handsome face.

"we are going and YOU!" she pointed jungkook.

"aren't coming. Look through the others." she completed her sentence as she grabbed Taehyung's hand and disappeared from the main door not letting anyone say something.

Jungkook sigh at his complicated girlfriend. He's worried about her. Yet he loves her so much.

_

" v hyung.. I will be here. You can go and have fun with your friends. Hehe.. But be safe... We don't want to lose you."

I said as he nodded. His face is gloomy. Who wouldn't.... When he's literally just going to eat a zombie at least a former human.

He went away and I sat on the ground plucking some grass. It felt releaved. I never thought sitting on grass would feel this better. But not more than in my boyfriend's embrace. I chuckled at my thoughts.

But got more serious when I heard screamings. Aish.. Not again. I looked at my arrow holder and seeing enough arrows made me sigh in lil bit relief. The screams got closer as I stretched my hands and held a arrow on the Bow pulling it back... Being ready to shoot, whoever the hell is coming. Yeah.. Yeah... Only zombies.

My eyes suddenly widened when I saw two lil girls running towards me. They are with a woman who I guessed as a teacher. I stayed still, until they got closer hoping they would manage here, so I can get the lead from here. Yes, I shot some arrows to zombies who was about to bite the kids. But didn't saw the zombie who was behind the teacher. She screamed loudly as it bit her. It attracted more zombies.
I gritted my teeth as I shot more arrows. I wonder where is Taehyung hyung.. Yet this's not the time for think wherever the hell is he. I ran towards the two children as I engulf them in my embrace, picking them up as I ran towards the stadium. I saw Jungkook already running to me. I speed up my foot as dozens of zombies chasing me. Jungkook came and pick one girl as we both jump in to the stadium... Yoongi hyung and rm. Hyung instantly closing it. I Hugged the baby kissing her head as the other one also ran to my arms hugging her sister and me. They both snuggled in to me as I peck their head. Tears rolled down.

Why did I left alive to see this. They're still babies. Why do they have to face this cruel world. They did nothing wrong righ? I was frustrated and divested seeing all of this. If I am like this even I am an adult.. What about these innocent little beans who don't even know what's the world looks like.

I will end those fuckers who started this.... I swear I will... Even If it cost my damn fucking life..

All I could see is red. This has to end.. Not anymore.. I have had enough. I Hugged the babies tightly as tears rolled down through my now emotionless face. I must have been a cold hearted bitch.. Yet I can't stand seeing this. I have killed a lot and I have seen a lot being ended. I have no fear to blood yet hate. I pity those people who are roaming everywhere... Lifeless. Dead.. Corpses.

We have to get out of here. We have to survive and end the core. I am damn sure there is something under this apocalypse.

Uncle Min.... I need to reach you.