my drug. javon :)

it was pretty late at night I was sitting down doing homework while listening to music at my desk with my window open. I always knew there was a boy whose widow faced directly looking at mine. I never thought much of it until now.

I looked up to see him looking at me. I was confused at first. it was like he couldn't take his eyes off of me. I laughed a little at the thought of him thinking I was good-looking. all of the sudden he said,

??: what's so funny?

I paused for a second took out my earphones and said

Y/n: do you have like a staring problem or something?"

??: no, I just think you're really pretty.

I blushed a bit but didn't say anything and continued with my homework.

??: so are you going to tell me your name, pretty girl.

Y/n: y/n. what about you?

??: what a pretty name for a pretty girl, I'm Javon.

maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

there was a thick tree branch that connected our windows. he got up and sat on the branch.

Javon: stop being a nerd and come sit with me.

I got up climbed out of my window and sat next to him. it felt weird I had just met this boy and I already feel so close to him. we sat in silence for about 5 minutes.

Javon: so tell me your life story.
I told him everything about me, things I'd never told anyone before. he seemed surprised.

Y/n: what about you, tell me everything I should know.

I sat there and listened to him talk. it had only been about 15 minutes but I was already feeling tired. I didn't realize how close we were until I felt my eyes close and my head land on his shoulder.
---------
I woke up the next morning in my bed. I thought about what happened last night and I smiled happily. I felt sparks everywhere in my body. I looked at my nightstand to see a note with a number and a heart next to it.

this boy is going to become my drug.

___________________________________
hey, guys so as this is my second time writing in this book I feel very confident about this one. I hope you like it. I kind of just made it up off the top of my head and it worked out well :) -angelica <3