a thousand times yes. ashtray :)

I can't believe he would do that. after all, we've been through. I got a box and put all his crap in it. I can't think straight. why me?  what a dick head. I can't even cry because of how much it hurts.

I needed ashtray.

I ran out of my room and out the front door I could hear my mom yelling asking me where I was going but I ignored her. I ran so fast it felt like my heart was beating out of my chest. it was pouring rain I was cold and alone. I got to ashtrays place. I banged on the door.

please be here.

he opened the door. I fell into his arms breaking down into even more tears than before.

ash: shh shh it's okay

he said lightly stroking his hands through my hair. his arms were wrapped around me we just stood there. he lifted my chin

ash: what's going on?

y/n: he cheated on me

he closed the front door and carried me to his room, he put me on his bed and covered me with the blanket. he sat down next to me and played with my hair. he made me feel better. I'm so lucky to have someone like him. I was about fall asleep when I heard ashtray talking.

ashtrays pov
I stared down at her. she looked so beautiful. how could I tell her I was in love with her. I don't wanna ruin our friendship. if she leaves me I don't know what I'd do. she fell asleep.

ash: how do I tell you I love you y/n you're driving me crazy, you're so blind how can you not see that I'm the one for you.
I said out loud hoping she was asleep. I had to accept the fact that she would never be mine.

regular pov
ash: how do I tell you I love you y/n you're driving me crazy, you're so blind how can you not see that I'm the one for you.

he loved me? I opened my eyes, at that moment I think he realized I was awake this whole time and I realized something too.

I'm in love with ashtray.

ash: y/n I didn't know-

I didn't let him finish I kissed him and he kissed me back.

y/n: I love you too.

ash: you do?

y/n: of course I do

ash: does this mean I can take you out?

y/n: yes a thousand times yes

I said kissing him again.

__________________________________
I had a bit of trouble trying to come up with a storyline but I'm even more proud of this one because of how much effort I put into it thank you so much for viewing my stories and liking me. - angelica <3