thunderstorm. javon :)

the digital alarm clock on my nightstand blinked 1:12, and I had been twisting and turning for a couple of hours while Javon lay sprawled on the other side of the bed. he slept like a starfish, but he looked peaceful. it had been pouring rain since about nine, and I couldn't sleep because I knew lighting was bound to follow.

as the clock's white numbers grew on, I felt the
first, rumble and ducked beneath the covers. I
had moved so quickly that I pulled them off of
Javon, and he was left to face the cold air floating around the room.

Javon: what the hell? what time is it?

he grumbled and then used his arms to prop himself up. as his heavy eyelids opened, he noticed the bundled ball of blanket curled up on the other side of the bed.

he smiled to himself, and he pulled me into his
a chest as he laid back down with lightning flashing behind him. he held me gently against his warm chest and shielded me from the crackling night sky. I was still shaking from the rumble but I ended up melting into him.

y/n: I'm sorry didn't mean to wake you up.

Javon: hey it's okay love im right here don't worry.

he smiled and kissed my forehead and ran his fingers along the spine of my back, softly singing the words to my favourite song.

Javon: nothing ever going to hurt you as long as I'm around.

Y/n: thank you I love you so much.

Javon: you know I love you more.

we both fell asleep in each other's arms. I'm so lucky to have Javon in my life. who knows what would happen if I didn't have him with me.

__________________________________
This one is sweet and i hope you like this one it's like 12 where i'm at so that's why it's so short and i gotta go back to school tmr
- angelica<3