winter formal? javon :)

Y/bsf: come on y/n you have to go just because you don't have a date doesn't mean you shouldn't go.
my best friend said begging me to go to the winter formal.

Y/n: yea I know but I don't wanna be there just sitting around waiting for prince charming to show up.

I said while getting up to leave the classroom.

I mean yea I wanna go but what's the point of going if I'm just going to be that girl in the corner looking all sad and depressed that's kinda embarrassing.

Y/n: the winter formal is tomorrow I don't even have a dress, I'm not going.

Y/bsf: okay fine.

my best friend said walking away from me in the school parking lot.

(time skip your at home)

I just finished my nighttime routine and I'm so tired. I wanna go to the winter formal but honestly, it's too like to change my mind. it's tomorrow night and there will be other dances. about 10 minutes later I fell asleep.

it's now the morning of the dance. I have just finished eating and now I'm binging every single show there is on Netflix. it's like 7:00 pm an hour before the dance starts and that's when I hear a knock on my window.

weird who the hell is it.

I push away my curtains to see that it's Javon. I've never talked to him before I know he's pretty popular and like really famous. but what is he doing at my window? I open the window and he climbed into my room in a tuxedo.

Javon: okay look I'm just gonna get straight to the point I know we have never talked before but somehow someway I cannot get my mind off of you I mean every time I see you I get butterflies in my stomach that's how crazy I am about you.

Javon said as he took out a rose and a paper that said.

winter formal?

Y/n: wait are you for real?

I said shocked.

Javon: yes y/n I bought you a dress and everything. so what do you say?

he looked at me.

Y/n: of course, I'll go to the winter formal with you

I said smiling like a dork.

Javon: really?!

Y/n: yes really

I said pulling him into a hug.

________________________________
now I think this one is my best yet. the whole time I was writing this I was making it up as I go and I think it turned out better than I expected. I need more ideas please let me know what I should write!!!! -angelica <3