Lovesick (Jack Kline x Winchester reader)

Y/n was sitting in the library finally having time to relax and read for fun. For the past 3 months, all y/n could read was lore and death and it wasn't the fun kind. Everything was all too real cause the vampires in the books she was reading for hunting were sexy and would die for her.

And since her brothers were out doing stupid sam and dean things so she could read her fantasy romance without judgment from her overbearing brothers. She was so entranced by the book that she didn't notice Jack walk in and sit next to her.

"Hello Y/n," Jack said and tilted his head to read the title of the book when she didn't reply to him.

Now it was Jack's turn to be so focused on reading the synopsis on the back that he didn't notice y/n watch him investigate the book. She quickly closed it making Jack jump. His eye met hers and then that strange feeling Jack would get all the time grew stronger. Y/n's face lit up. Her nose scrunched up and her eyes closed so tight three little lines showed up. Her cheeks slightly turned red.

"I'm sorry Jack I didn't mean to scare you," y/n explained as she put the book down.

"What are you reading. Is it a new lore book on vampires," Jack asked picking up the book and looking at the cover more? It was a tall man with black hair red eyes holding a girl with blonde hair and he had his mouth hovering over her neck as he looked straight ahead almost like he was staring at Jack.

"No Jack, it's a romance novel," she explained taking the book back. "Do me a favor and don't tell sam and dean. I'm tired of them teasing and judging me for my books."

Jack nodded his head as he agreed to keep the secret but he honestly wasn't paying attention. His focus honed in on how close y/n's hand was to his. The feeling in his stomach got worse. It almost felt like he had to throw up. Y/n got up from the table and went to go to put her contraband back in her room. Just as she left the brothers came back from whatever they were doing.

"Hey, Jack, where's y/n. We got food," Sam asked as he tossed three grease-covered bags and two salads on the table.

Jack sat there in silence till the strange feeling in his stomach went away. Just as he was about to come back to reality, Dean slapped him on the back. "Earth to Jack. Where is y/n?"

"She is in her room," Jack replied going through the bags and grabbing a burger.

Just then y/n walked back into the room but she had changed into her PJs. Instead of the jeans and a plaid shirt, she was wearing a tank top and PJ shorts. The strange feeling came again. He suddenly felt very hot and just couldn't sit still. But this time he wasn't nauseous, he was starving. The more he ate the better he felt. The sweat he was feeling on his hands was masked with the grease and his heart stopped beating so fast.

Fear swept over Jack. Was he sick again? He still had his powers so he couldn't be sick. But he never felt this way before. He hoped that if he was sick it was a short-lived sickness that his angel half-healed.

~

"Family hunt" y/n cheered in the back of the impala.

Sam, Dean, Jack, and even Cas were going to deal with a haunted house in the spooky town of New Orleans.

Cas wasn't in the impala. He said he had to deal with angel business and would meet them in New Orleans. Y/n sat behind sam and looked out the window and watch the world pass her. Jack sat behind Dean and did the same. When he wasn't mentally in the car he felt fine. But there was this weird feeling in the air that surrounded Jack.

"Work first then fun," Sam said looking over to Dean then making eye contact with y/n as he turned to face her.

"Hey I'm responsible, more than the both of you and the two angels," y/n said kicking the back of Sam's seat which earned her a death glare from Dean.