Squeaky clean love (levixreader) modern

Your P.O.V
"Levi you wanna come over and study with me," you asked him.
"Why," he said monotoned.
"Because I'm failing and I need your help," you said.
"Fine," he said without emotion.
You two walked out of the school and headed to your house. You looked over at Levi and smiled that your plan worked. You have like Levi for a while and wanted to spend more time with him. Levi looked at you, "what are you looking at brat."

"Nothing Levi," you said as you walked up to your house.

You unlocked your door and walked in. You lead him into your room and placed your books on your desk. You looked back at him and he was standing still with a horrified face. You looked at what he was looking at and saw a sock in the middle of the floor with crumbs around it.
"This place is a mess," he said.
"Levi it's just one sock and a few crumb," you said.
"Get out," he said.
I looked at him and he suddenly had cleaning supplies in his hands.
"Where did you get that," you asked him.
"Do you not carry cleaning supplies just in case," he asked.
"No sane person does," you retorted.
"Then call me crazy," he said.
"I am," you tell him.
"Now please get out brat," he said.
"This is my house."
"And it's messy."
"You have fun cleaning my house Levi," you said walking out of our own house.
You were sitting on the grass when your best (b/f/n), her boyfriend Eren, armin, Sasha, and mikasa came walking by.
"(Y/n) what are you doing outside. Did you forget your keys again," (b/f/n) asked.
"No, Levi saw a sock on the floor and freaked out," you said.
"Did he check under your bed," Eren asked.
"Do you have food," Sasha asked.
"No he hasn't and yes I do," you said.
"(Y/N)," you heard Levi yell.
"He saw under your bed," (b/f/n) said.
You ran into your house and into your room. You saw Levi freaking out and your mattress on its side.
"Levi calm down," you said.
Levi started cleaning at a speed you didn't know was possible for a human.
"Holy," Eren said at the sight of the amount of dirty clothes and trash under my bed.
Mikasa was giving (b/f/n) the death glare and Sasha was nowhere to be found.
"I'm going to leave before he explodes. It was nice joking you (n/n) nickname," (b/f/n) said grabbing her boyfriends hand and running out of the house.
"Wait my potato," you heard Sasha cry.
You walked slowly towards Levi and placed your hand on his shoulder.

"Clam down levi," your said.

"Must clean. Must clean," he said continuing to scrub the floors clean.

"Levi you are going over board," you said walking around to look him in the eyes.

"why would you say that," he asked.

"because you are using Windex to clean my carpets," you told him.

you placed your forehead against his and placed your arms around his neck. You gently placed your lips against his.

"You are the weirdest boyfriend," you told him.

"It's still not clean," he said.

"I'll help you," you said grabbing a rag from him.

"It better be spotless," he said.

"i love you mr. clean," you said kissing him again.

"I love you too brat," he replied.