27

————————————————————

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚈𝚊𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 ; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍|| 60°𝙵𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 28𝚝𝚑 ||  9:40 𝚙𝚖———————————————————

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝚈𝚊𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 ; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍|| 60°𝙵
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 28𝚝𝚑 || 9:40 𝚙𝚖
———————————————————

"Bae it doesn't take that damn long to get ready," Ro complained sitting on the edge of her bed while she was applying makeup in the bathroom.

"I'm almost done." She said sucking her teeth. "I told you an hour before and yo ass still ain't ready."

"Beauty takes time baby," Yas said applying her lips gloss and popping her lips. "You already fine how much more time do you need."

Yas just chuckled to herself before stepping into the room grabbing her shoes. "Alright, I'm done now cmon before we're the ones late to someone else's birthday."

"Now you wanna rush me." He mumbled as they left outta the room.

After arriving at the club Ro sat in the car giving Yas a pep talk.

"Aii look when we get in here don't be showing yo ass, or imma fuck yo ass up, don't let no nigga buy you a drink, don't sit yo drink nowhere outside the private section, if I catch you dancing on a nigga I'm beating both of yall asses and dragging you out this bitch. And lastly keep yo drinking to a minimum cause I'm not carrying yo drunk ass outta here, and I'm damn sure not carrying you in the ho-"

"Are you done?" Yas laughed before checking her makeup in the mirror. " Did you hear anything I just said?"

"Yes, Massa Ro." Yas laughed making to suck his teeth. "Say- You know what getcha ass out the car."

As they walked into the club that was lit with neon lights as X by 21 Savage was playing. They went up to the second floor where the private section was and met with everyone else, greeting them. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCHH."

"Aii my bitch here we ain't fucking wit y'all niggas no more." Laila slurred out clearly already being drunk.

"Bruh how is she drunk already?" Ro asked with his arm around Yas's waist.

"Cause her ass was at our house earlier talkin bout some pre-game, both of they asses was drunk before we even left," Miles said pointing at Skai while passing the blunt back to Quay who was slumped in the seat with his eyes bloodshot red.

"Boy, we ain't even that drunk," Skai said taking another shot before standing up.

Meanwhile, Londyn was casually talking with K3 who seemed half intrigued in the conversation before Nia who peeped at what was going on called her over. They leaned on the railing looking down below before Nia had a grin on her face.