35

————————————————————

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎 ; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍|| 67°𝙵𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 26𝚝𝚑 ||  2:30 𝚙𝚖———————————————————

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎 ; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍|| 67°𝙵
𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 26𝚝𝚑 || 2:30 𝚙𝚖
———————————————————

"Ugh, bae I miss you soo much."Yas pouted while being on the phone with Ro."I miss you too mama, we finna board this flight later on."

"Why can't I just pick you up from the airport?" She asked propping her phone up on the register. "Cause we already got that handled plus you gone be with yo girls later right? Enjoy yourself, bae."

"Okay you are coming straight home right ." She asked.

"Mama, stop with all these questions yes I'm coming over tonight." Ro chuckled.

"I'm sorry I just miss you, like a lot."Yas smiled. "I miss you more bae and you already know wassup when I get there."

"I can't wait, I'm literally dick deprived." Yas sighed

"You what bruh?" Ro laughed. "Dick deprived in need of it like right now."

"I gotchu but I'm finna take this long ride to the airport imma see you later."

"Okay bae...I love you." She said to him as he smiled into the phone. "I love too mama, see you soon."

"I'm going out for lunch you want anything?" Skailar asked. "No go ahead and enjoy yourself."

"Alright imma be back." She said as she propped the door open for some to walk in.

"Hey let me know if you need help looking for anything," Yas said to the lady who was holding her son's hand who looked to be around the same age as Kali. As the lady was shopping, she eyed Yasmine the whole time.

Once the lady finished shopping she went to the register and paid for her things. Yas got a good look at and she looked familiar as if she has seen her from somewhere."

"Hey do I know you from somewhere?" Yas asked while bagging her things. "No, I don't think so."

"Momma cmon I wanna go play." He said nudging on her arm.

"Thank you." The lady smiled before walking away from the register. "Zy that was so rude learn to be patient."

⇣⇣⇣

"Ugh, I hate this pregnancy shit." Nia blew out a breath. "You're only a month in it can't be that bad."

"Girl it is that bad, I ate pickles with chocolate syrup and thought it was so good." Nia laughed while fake puking