45

Chapter 45

The drop

Moments - Jhené Aiko

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟𝙻𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 ; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍||90°𝙵𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 10𝚝𝚑 ||  2:28 𝚙𝚖————————————————————

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟
𝙻𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 ; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍||90°𝙵
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 10𝚝𝚑 || 2:28 𝚙𝚖
————————————————————

"You ready for today?" Laila asked me as she applied the 30" jet black straight wig on my head. "Yes I'm so excited but nervous at the same time."

"Nervous for what?" She chuckled. "For one to find out the gender, andddd Ro's mother is coming to the gender reveal."

"Wait what how?" She said stopping looking at me. "Of course Ro told Myra to come and she had to ask for her mother's permission and she decided she wanted to come also."

"Hopefully it goes smoothly." Laila says and I raise my eyebrow's. "Hopefully girl."

"I'm ready to see the venue tho, I know Skai worked her ass off on that." I said scrolling through my notifications. "I know she did, all I know is Ro better not show up in a Burberry fit."

"Nooo, he showed me his outfit yesterday." I say shaking my head."Something I missed out on?"

"Like what?" I laughed as she started flattening my lace with a hot comb. "Like yall being back together."

"We're just friends.." I chuckle. "Bull fucking shit, yall are back together."

"No we're not, we've just been enjoying each other's company for real," I tell her and she rolls her eyes. "Whatever you say, girl, I know damn well Ro is not okay with yall being just quote on quote friends."

"He has no choice." I cheese as she chuckles. "Mhm"

After finishing my hair she snapped some pics for her hair page.