43

Chapter 43
2 and 2 together

Ribbon In The Sky - Rod Wave

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍; 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘📍||98°𝙵𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 28𝚝𝚑 || 1:39 𝚙𝚖————————————————————

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟
𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍; 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘📍||98°𝙵
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 28𝚝𝚑 || 1:39 𝚙𝚖
————————————————————

"Mommy when do we visit princess Tiana?" Kali asked as we walked out of the exit of the ride we just rode. It's something she's been excited for since we landed in Orlando.

"At 3:10." I told her before grabbing hand. "You hungry?"

"Yess i'm starvingggg, I can eat a whole cow." She laughed while skipping. "Idk about a cow..."

"It's a joke mommy." She laughed face palming. "I know baby cmon."

"I'm Diane your server for today are you ready to order?" She said while we sat in a c shaped booth

"Here look at this Menu and tell her what you wanna eat." I said opening it for her.

"Uhmmm, I want sliders and french fries, with fruit!" She nodded before closing it as I smiled.

"That's all you want?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "Hmmm and a strawberry milkshake too."

"Strawberry milkshake? Got it." Diane said with a smile. "And you?"

"Um i'll take a Caesar salad, with a lemonade please." I asked and she nodded while walking away.

"Uh mommy why Ro didn't come with us?" She asked curiously.

I knew that she'd soon catch on with the distance between me and Ro right now. Even though we agreed that we didn't want Kali knowing that we broke up, it's kinda hard to cover it up now that the three of us don't really spend time together.

"Ro had to work, you'll talk to him before bed okay." I said keeping it short. "I never asked you this yet but what do you wanna be when you grow up."

"Um a superstar!" She said excitedly and I laughed. "A superstar doing what?"

"Hmmm, like I can be in moviess, and pose for pictures and stuff." She said putting her finger on her mouth thinking. "So a actress?"

"What's that?"She asked looking clueless and I chuckled. "The people in movies Kali."

"Oh Yes I wanna do that mommy!" She said excitedly and I nodded approvingly. "Ok imma work on it for you but, I gotta tell you a secret."