Epilogue

——— ———— ———

——— ———— ———

𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟𝙿𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚢; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 29𝚝𝚑 || 1 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛————————————————————

𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟
𝙿𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚢; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍
𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 29𝚝𝚑 || 1 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
————————————————————

"Banks let's go." Officer Dawson yelled banging his stick on my solitary cell door that i've been in since i've got placed here. "For what y'all mfs always on bullshit."

"That was a order." He replied making me get up and put my hand through the slot to be cuffed.

"Let's take a lil trip." He said before roughly pulling me out the cell. "Youn gotta do allat I can walk."

"Do you want a shot for failure to comply, cause ion gotta problem— Y'all got me in here doin life for something ian do the fuck a lil note gone do to me." I asked before he pushed his stick into my back.

"Bruh watch out." I yelled trying my best not to get angry.

He led me into this interrogation room, where I was met by Detective Richards, who also happened to be my arresting officer too.

"Just the man I needed to see." He smiled at me sarcastically. I sucked my teeth as officer Dawson forced me into the seat across from him, handcuffing me into the seat.

"Let's get started shall we." He said as Dawson left out the room as I just eyed him. "Now last time I saw you, you were a lil outta shape."

"Shot in like 3 different places yea, bet y'all ain't figure out who did that to me." I replied sarcastically.

The whole thing was fucked up. Instead of waking up with my girl next to me, I woke up in a prison infirmary. I had no chance to speak to a lawyer about why I was really in here and the never gave me phone privileges either.

"I mean you're out here freely killing people, maybe that's your karma." He smiled. "Ian kill nobody, and all this shit illegal best believe i'm taking down you, this prison, and yo whole department hell the city of Atlanta itself."

"I love your confidence."He chuckled while pulling out a envelope flipping it over to me. "What's this."

"A reminder of what you are." He smiled. I opened the envelope and was instantly angered, inner me was lost at words for how messed up this was.

"You got my folks thinking I'm dead?" I said with my voice laced with anger and hurt. The more I looked at the pictures the worse it got. It was countless amount of pics of Laila sitting at what's supposed to be my "grave".

"I gotta kid bro, y'all sick as fuck for this." I said angrily as tears came down my face.

"How do you think Nate's mother felt. Finding out her son is dead burnt out with only a few remains of bone left." He said and I balled my fist up. "I DIDNT KILL THIS DUDE."

"You really wanna play these games with me? There was an abandoned car found a couple miles from where YOU dumped his body and left him there to burn. I made sure we dusted that entire car for fingerprints and you best matched them" He asked and my eyes widened. "Ion know what you talking about man, ian abandon no car and ian kill nobody."

"The evidence— Hell nah ain't it my legal right to have a lawyer yo? Y'all know exactly what y'all doin putting me in solitary, taking away my phone privileges n shit. You know this shit wrong."

"You don't have any rights in here, technically you're dead, just another john doe in the system." He slightly laughed.

"But you know what else is wrong? How Nate was brutally murdered." He said as I closed my eyes. "I did not kill him."

"But something tells me you know what happened to him." He said pulling out three pieces of paper.

He placed pictures of Ro, Bleu, and Quay in front of me. " You know these people correct."

"I seen em before." I said keeping it short. "Be honest you have a close relationship with these people."

"What that gotta do with me being in here for a murder I didn't commit," I asked getting impatient. I know that after this conversation, imma just be back in that dark-ass cell I've been in for the past two years.

"All of you are suspects to this murder- Yet here I am serving time for a murder yall ain't even got figured out. I'm done talking."

"Wait, if you can just wait and listen I could maybe work on getting you outta here." He said and I just looked at him

He pulled out a tape recorder placing it on the table. "I just need you to say that you seen and witnessed the murder."

I chuckled at him. "How dumb do you think I am. Ian witness no murder and i damn sure ain't snitching on nobody. Either way that shit makes me an accessory to murder."

"I can work around that." He smirked. "Ian snitching, and best believe when the time come you and yo whole department goin down."

"We'll see about that." He laughed before getting up and standing next to me. "Oh this just sucks for your little girlfriend, strung out on drugs all because of you."

what...

Hearing that angered me, making me try to hit him, but I was obviously handcuffed to a chair. "It's a wrap, think he a lil help in here."

I gotta get outta here bro...

——————————————————————

It's a wrappppp FINALLY.....
continue reading tho 😗