Meeting for the first time-1

Joshua pov 
I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring that stupid good morning message my mom installed. "UGH SHUT UP!" I said as I forcefully threw my alarm on the ground. " YOU CUT THE RACKET, ITS 5 IN THE MORNING FOR GOD SAKES!" my mother yells at me from done stairs.
Does she know by yelling she'll wake everyone up, damn she's stupid. I finished getting ready and headed down stairs, once I got there I looked over at the clock and saw the time. "ITS ALREADY 7 IN THE FUCKING MORNING" I screamed loudly I have 3 exams today and the first 1 started I 7:25. It took my almost 19 minutes to get to school. "JOSHUA GET YOU ASS TO SCHOOL YOU LATE." my mother yelled causing me to fill up with rage. "YOU CHANGED MY STUPID ALARM CLOCK TO READ 6:45, BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU WERE USING IT FOR A SPECIAL DAY AT WORK SO NOW IM LATE TO SCHOOL EVEN THOUGH I TOLD YOU TO CHANGE IT BACK TO 5:50 WHEN YOU DONE USING IT, GOD DAMN!" Silnce filled the room a bad aura. I snapped I finally snapped, it felt good to get that off my chest. "Well got to get to school bye mom." I said in a happier tone than the one I was in 30 seconds ago. "Wtf is wrong with my child."
  Narrator  pov
Joshua headed to the main gates to the school in a hurry without even tying his shoes causing him to fall right on his face. "Are you alright?" A vocie came from above Joshua. Woah that vocie is kinda hot Joshua thought to himself before answering. "Yeah." They both sat in a uncomfortable silence for about 2 minutes until the bell rang. Jacob got up and left Joshua to go to his homeroom for the test. Where did he go, ah man did I lose another friend gosh darn it I was staring to actually like him well maybe he is just....
Mrs.Corpmens pov
I looked over to see Joshua talking to himself. Wtf is wrong with these highschoolers these days. I mumbled under my breath. After a moment of silence I went over to sit next to Joshua and scared him a bit. "Whoops sorry darling didn't mean to scare ya." He just looked over to me and with a worried face and ran away. Am I really that scary
Joshuas pov
Holy shit I just got noticed by the principal what time is it am I late. 7:48 "OMFG FUCK MY LIFE IM LATE" I ran down the hall like there was no tomorrow and busted in to my homeroom. "Joshua Cornwell you are 23 mintues late to my class care to explain." Miss.Golfonme said. "Well I was late because... um you know personal re- "I don't care what you have to say anymore detetion." "BUT WHY I DIDNT EVEN GET TO SAY WHY I WAS LATE." " I don't care why you are late, you can tell me later, but you do know you missed a quarter of the test. If you fail you, your mother and I will be discussing somethings I have planned if you fail."  F my life.
*15 minutes later* 8:05
There was a knock on the door Miss.Golfome answered.
"Joshua someone is here for you"
Who could it be, was it my mom was it a killer WAS IT JEFF THE KILLER. I thought of many people it could be but I didn't think it would be this person
Unknown pov
"I heared you didn't eat breakfast, so I brought some McDonalds. I hope that's ok..."

Ik there are spelling errors but I'll fix them later
614 words

cacadodo