jail time bitches-6

Chesley opended the door to someone they werent excepting.

"Oh hello officer how may i help you." once joshua heard those words he dashed up stairs, he had thought that sally called the police on joshua for beating up justin. "Sorry to distrub you but your mother had called and told us to check up on you, becuase the neighbros heard yelling and, she said you location was off, but from the looks of it you guys seem to be doing fine ill be on my way." Chesley waved nervously and before she closed the door the officer said "Oh by the way the police wants a chesley, joshua and jacob at the police station a 11am on saturday." the offier left.

Chesley pov

holy fucking shit that was scary, wait wheres joshua "hey guys where did joshua go i swear he was just here." "He ran upstairs once you opened the door." winnie said. i headed up the stairs to joshua room thinking he was planning a prank but i was wrong he was fast asleep in his bed. i guess mom still makes him go to bed at 10:40 that sucks i walked back down stairs "Guys will we play for just a little bit longer my brother is sleeping, some of yall have work and the rest of yall have school." They gave me a stren look knowing im right and there wrong.

fast forward to 1 am

Joshua pov

I woke up around 1 in the morning tristy as what I listend thru my door to see if anyone was still up there but it was really quite i opended the door and started to think where everyone went, did they ditch me and run away or did they all die and the world is ending. I wasnt watching where i was walking and a bumped into someone my first thought was it was a robber so i tryed to punch who ever i bumped into but it said something "Joshua why are you up this late and why are you punching me." "Ooops sorry jacob i thought you were a robber." I felt embasserdasz i quickly got my water and just stood there before jacob left i had to ask "Canipleasesleepwithyou." i blushed deeply when i said that "Hmmm i guess so, your room?" I nodded and ran up the stairs, slammed my face into a pillow to hide my blush. jacob and i got into bed blah blah blah next thing you know we  are fast asleep.

fast forward to saturday because school is not exciting. not yet

Chelsey woke me up at 7 which annoyed me because i wake up around 12 on saturdays. anyways blah blah blah it was 9am and we headed to jacobs house which was 45 minutes away bummer. we went to bob evans for breakfast and made our way to the gaga police station when we walked in we saw a sad sally and a pretty beaten up justin but much more worse then when we saw him. "Thank you for actually coming today i didnt think you all would be here, Lets get to what we have to talk about. Sally here called us saying someone had beatin up justin and the 2 main supspect was Joshua and Jacob. joshua, justin an jacob follow me." We walked into a small room with 1 light dangaling over a small table "First i will ask justin questions, no of you may interupt or do anything while i am talking to him, this will take 10 minutes." God dammit i am not waiting 10 minutes for question asking and then he will ask me and jacob questions which will take 20 minutes and then we have to fill out paper and do this and that which will all conclud to an hour of being at this worthless dump.

Jacobs pov

After a 30 minute questiong thing we are finally able to eat i cant wait to have some chicken and rice- WHAT! JAIL FOOD "wtf are we eating jail food." "They put us on lockdown due to what justin said about us." MOTHERFUC- i calmed down i didnt want to go to jail fr now. We ate the nasty prison food, well not all of us joshua didnt even wanna look at the food. Chesley thought it was the best thing ever what a crazy girl, i mean she ate this for 5 years shes used to it. They brought us back in to fill paper work out  which only took 10 minutes. They came back and asked sally to stand up, "Miss Sally cruz, i see that you wrote that you lied to Officer marisa is that true." 

Sally pov

I really cant believe i really beat up justin more to make it seem more real ugh they are going to take me to jail. God dammit "Um yes officer tom that is true,im very sorr-" Before i could finsih he said "Miss cruz you are under arrest please follow me." WHAT THAT FAST "NO SIR PLEASE IM SORRY PLEASE CHESLEY HELP."

Narrater pov

They took sally as she screamed for help everyone gasped as they heard that sally had lied, "sally has never lied before what was she thinking." Joshua said "Wait how do you know sally, you met her on wendnesday." chesley said "Um long story.." 

"well you better start talking."