ice cream? or CU- 4

Narrator pov

Chiyo walked thru the door  and everyone gasped "Chiyo you finally made it took you like forever." Chesley said, Joshua freak the fuck out he had been a big fan of chiyo ever since she was on a magazine in 2016 "CHESLEY YOU KNOW THE CHIYO LIKE THE MODEL CHIYO." Joshua couldnt contain his cool and he kept studdering due to to much excitment. "Joshua chill out bro, ive know chiyo for almost 5 years now. we went to highschool together, all most everyone in this room went to highschool together."

Joshua pov

What the actually hell first my sister doesnt tell me she has been out of jail for a year then she doesnt tell me she friends with the chiyo.  gosh damn shes annoying, after all the yelling and trying to get a photo with chiyo we went out for ice cream idk how we fit 8 people in a car but we did. It was like 5:45 p.m.it was silent kinda akward until winnie said something "I heard at balkwid high is doing a reuinon of class of 1989-2017, so i was wondering is anyone was going to go because if no one go's im not going." Everyone started to chat about it and me and jacob kinda just sat there akwardly trying to strike up a convo. 

Jacob pov

I stared  at joshua who looked very uncomertable due to having peoples hes never seen before laughing a cackaling very loudly. he kept opening up his mouth to i believe say something but nothing came out so i broke the silence "Are you good you look like you are about to cry." "Bitch my eyes are just shiny cause im cool and speical and hot." He said back. I did not exspect that kinda of respones but at least i got one. "so what kind of ice cream are you going to get, because i want your cu-" before i could finish joshua put his hand over my mouth, and said "stfu we can talk about that later." 

Chesley pov

I looked over to see jacob on top of my brother wtf they need a room anyways "What day is the reuoin winnie." she looked at me kinda of worried and said "its at 7....." i looked at the time 6:29 "WTF WINNIE THE SCHOOL IS LIKE 30 MINUTES AWAY." everyone scream and i started the car and went 80 mph on a 20 mph road and got there in 21 mintues.

Narrator pov

"Oooooops sorry guys  its still 6:50 lets-"  before chesley could finish Mrs.Corpesmen walked out and said "good afternoon everyone welcome to the reuion of class 1989-2017 please follow me." everyone followed her except Jacob and Joshua. They went on their own which ended up in a closet of some sort. Jacob obviously wanted something and he wanted now, he kissed joshua aggressively which made him moan queitly. jacob went down his neck trying to find joshuas sweet spot which he found quite easliey making joshua moan loudly and got flusterd. both of their shirts flew off and jacob was on top of joshua. pray for joshuas legs please.

After that

Joshuas pov

we walked out from the closet and i was stumbaling all over the place which made me look like i broke my leg. i looked over to my sisters friends who looked like they saw a ghost. i asked them what was wrong, "whats wrong is that i justed heard yall fucking each other, which was loud next time do it at home." ugh shes just jealous cause i got a boyfriend before she did. we were laughing and telling jokes, but the good mood did not last long nay nay i say. justin walked out and sally ran up to him and gave him a kiss. everyone was shocked nobody knew they were together.

sallys pov

everyone looked at me with surprise and i said "whoops sorry i forgot to tell you today is me a justins 9 year anniverser."  chesley walked up to me with anger in her eyes "Whats up chesley, something wrong?" i said with honset confusin. "Get out." What "GET OUT SALLY GO OFF WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND JUSTIN BITCH." i started to cry i have never seen chesley this mad i ran out of the room and never wanted to see they again.

Narrator pov

Sally ran out, her cries were loud. Justin stood there in shock not knowing what to do"Justin get the fuck out to you dont need to be here bitch." was the last words justin heard before he was knocked out cold