Chapter 6

We were at his house. In his room. His room was filled with different neon lights. It was very colorful, and for some reason, it made him even more sexy. We made our way to his bed and got started, if you know what I mean. It felt amazing, like something I've never experienced. I wonder if Cece ever got to experience something this good with Dawson. It was amazing.

   After that delightful time, he asked me to stay the night with him and then get breakfast with him in the morning. I couldn't believe it, did Dawson like me? In the morning I woke up to the smell of something delicious. Pancakes? I made my way out of Dawson's bed and into his kitchen. It was pancakes. He was making me breakfast? 

   Caroline: Pancakes? When you said breakfast, I thought you meant that we'd go eat out.

   Dawson: Is there a problem with eating here?

   Caroline: No no, no problem at all. I was just a bit confused. It smells amazing.

   Dawson: I have a question for you Caroline.

   Caroline: What is it?

   Dawson: Why is someone, as beautiful as you, working as a striper?

   For the next hour, I explained everything that's happened to me recently. He really understood me, I felt heard. After that we went back to his bedroom for a little more of y'know. It was even better this time. When we were done, we just stayed in bed.

   Dawson: Quit.

   Caroline: What?

   Dawson: Quit your job.

   Caroline: What? Why?

   Dawson: You deserve to be treated with respect. Not like trash. You can stay with me if you'd like to.

   Caroline: Are you serious?

   Dawson: Yes, I'm actually quite fond of you.

   Caroline: Oh well, okay, I'll move in.

   I couldn't believe that this man cared about me. He'd just met me. It didn't make much sense to me at all. I told him everything bad that I've done, but he still wanted to be involved with me. Was I that pretty? Well, it didn't really matter now, I did what he said, I quit my job that I had only worked at for about a week.