Chapter 9

Ever since Dawson told me what his job is, I've felt a little uneasy. Something feels wrong to me. But I just can't put my finger on it. I'm sitting at home, on the couch, as he comes home. Not a scratch on him, and that makes me really happy. I walk over to him and give him a hug and kiss. He looks happy to see me. 

   Dawson: I have to ask you something, and you don't have to do it okay? You should make a cup of that new tea that I got you. Then we can talk. I just want you to be relaxed when I tell you this.

   Dawson bought me this really good tea from Brazil. Ever since he bought it for me, I drink it all the time, It's really addicting. I went over to the kitchen and started making my tea. Once it was done I went back to the living room with the cup to see Dawson sitting on the couch waiting for me. I sat down on the couch with him to see what he wanted to ask me.

   Caroline: Okay, what did you need to ask?

   Dawson: Do you remember how I told you about my job, and what I do?

   Caroline: Yes, where are you going with this?

   Dawson: He wants to do a job. But we need an extra hand.

   Caroline: Are you asking me to help you?

   Dawson: Kind of. He needs a woman to help out with the job. All we need you to do, is walk into the bank, go up to the counter, and give the worker a note. In the note, it will say something like "I have a gun, give me all the money you have-" 

   Caroline: I'll do it.

   Dawson: Are you sure Caroline, I would never force you to do something like this. We can easily get someone else to do this-

   Caroline: No, I want to do this with you.

   I wasn't sure what came over me, but I wanted to do anything for him. As long as it would make him happy, I was up for it. I was up for anything. Sure a bank robbery is very crazy, but I would do anything for him. Anything.

   After I agreed to help him, Dawson called his boss and told him that I was in. I was a bit excited to be apart of an operation like that. It was crazy how one moment all I wanted to do was good, but then out of the blue, my perspective changed. Throughout the rest of the night Dawson and I talked about the plan and how everything was going to go. The job was about a week from now, but that didn't stop me from being excited.