Chapter 8, Part 2: Worthy?

Part 2 – Worthy?

Sora's point of view:

Eclipse, Comet, Kaiyō, Natsu, Natura, Akio, Fubuki and I had left, setting out to return to the temple we last were at. There was a third pendant there, and we knew that another was with Zyler so that we would get that one next; we need to get as many as we can before we get that one, so if we have 3 of them, it will be easier, or so I hope it will be. Akio had made a call, and Shizen jet had come to pick us up, so we are now returning to Straengate Temple.

"When we get there, do you think I'll have to do some sort of test this time?" I asked.

"Every pendant has its test, so yes," Akio says.

"But Natura gave me my first pendant with no test?" I say.

"Which pendant was it?" Fubuki asked.

"It was the night Pendant", I respond.

"Hmmmm," Akio thought.

"Well, we will be there soon, so we will find out soon," I say.

"Here, I found some old research page; it talks about the pendants," Eclipse says.

"What is it?" I say.

"There are seven known pendants: Night pendant, Fear pendant, Aquatic pendant, Arial pendant, Mind pendant, Crexunope pendant and psychic pendant, but it is said that there are more than just 7", Eclipse read.

"More than just 7?" I say.

"The legend never mentioned more than seven pendants?" Akio says.

"Cool," I say.

"Though no one knows what they do because no one has ever held one or seen one in person, meaning Sora, you are the only one who has been able to use them, though their names are very self-explanatory on what they do, we can never really know what they do," Eclipse says

"Well, I wonder which one this pendant is, and once we have it, we can go get that mind pendant from Zyler," I say.

"Someone like that shouldn't have that kind of power," I say.

"Agreed, we need to take it and keep it away from them," Akio says.

Many hours later, we arrived at Straengate temple, where the third pendant awaited us.

"We have returned!" I say.

"Hmm?" Someone looked over.

It was Tamori.

"Hey, Tamori!" I say.

"Sora!" Tamori says.

Tamori waved over to us. We went to him. He let us into the temple grounds.

"You know it's nice to be back here," I say.

Tamori smiled.

"I'll let the grandmasters know about your return," Tamori says.

"Alright, thank you," I say.

Tamori then went to tell the grandmasters about our return. Meanwhile, someone came over to take us to our place to stay.

"Right this way," she says.

"My name is Inka, by the way; Tamori is my little brother," Inka says.

"And over there is Clayton, our older brother," Inka says.

"We come from the planet Avalon; that's where we come from," Inka says.

"What about you?" Inka says.

'This planet is my home", I say.