Chapter 8, Part 8: Forest Tribe

Part 8 – Forest Tribe

Sora's point of view:

It's been a week. We had left the village and found a cave to stay in, and the stranger also came with us. The Nature Syndicate? I've never heard of them; never in my life have I heard of them. How do I know they aren't just spies for the sinisters? No... I could sense she was telling the truth; she meant no harm to me or us. But still, I don't trust her, not yet, at least. They even had their own logo/symbol.

"I've never heard of the Nature's Syndicate?" I say.

"That's because they are very hidden. The Nature's Syndicate protect the forests, the skies, and those who live in it, but they must also be sure to stay hidden," She explained.

"Why must they stay hidden?" I asked.

"Because if the world knew it was real, they would go out seeking to find where the tribes are, and that would put every tribe in danger," she explained.

"What is the symbol? What does it mean?" I asked.

"Nature's Syndicate is made up of 8 tribes: the Forest tribe, Mountain tribe, Snow tribe, Jungle tribe, Cave tribe, Sky tribe, Swamp tribe and Ocean tribe; each tribe has a champion, their strongest warrior; those eight champions form 'Nature's Syndicate' they are the guardians of Crexunope, with a ninth member being the leader," she says.

(The Forest tribe symbol)

"Oh, how rude of me. I haven't introduced myself yet; my name is Lia. I am from the Forest Tribe," Lia says.

(She is an Elf archer; you can't see the pointy elf ears because her hair is in the way)

"My name is Sora; nice to meet you. Over there is Abi, Hunter, Angie, Snow, Forest, Luna, Fubuki, Fang, Claw, Kiroshu, Akio, Kaiyō, Natsu, Comet, Sophie, Lucas, Max, Sara, Lincoln, Marcus, Kate, Tamori, Clayton, Inka, Eclipse, Zyler and Tamashī," I say.

"Come, you can't stay here; you are exposed weak; they will just come back and finish you off one by one," Lia says.

I nodded.