Tomorrow Is Another Day, And You Won't Have To Hide Away

Run Boy Run by Woodkid

"Harry! Harry Styles! Over here!" Girls shout as Harry makes his way to the radio building. It's been three weeks since his self titled album was released, and since Sign of the Times was released as a single. Louis watches through the phone as Harry starts his new life, replacing Louis.

"Why am I doing this? I'm gonna get caught." Louis mumbles to himself as he puts his phone in his bag, along with a few other clothing items and his phone charger. He already stole enough cash to last, and food, already packed. He already double and triple checked himself for trackers, turned off his phone's location which will raise a huge red flag for Harry when he notices it, so Louis gathers his stuff, and without looking back, he smashes the front cameras, and he bolts out the front door and into the woods. The security alarms roar as soon as he steps across the boundaries, which isn't a good thing

I picture when the main beat hits, a flash scene, like if this were in a show or movie, a flash scene running through a forest, cutting between each character. This song is so blood pumping and thrilling I love it.

He figures he can't be that far from civilization as he jogs through the woods, far enough away from the house to take a quick break.

"So, what does this album mean to you? As a beginning artist?" The interviewer asks as Harry's phone starts buzzing relentlessly. "Excuse me for just a moment." Harry kindly avoids the question, pulling his phone out and looking at the notification on his phone.

Security parameter crossed from inside. Camera feed inaccessible.

Harry's heart jumps to his throat as he reads it. "I-s is there any way we can reschedule? Uh, a family emergency just came up." Harry unsteadily says, the interviewer immediately agreeing. "Of course, go. Well ladies and gentle...." Their voice fades away as Harry dashes out of the building, managing his way through the group of fans gathered, panic settling deep in his chest.

Louis called a Lyft and hops in, asking to as far as the driver will take him, not caring what direction. Luckily, with no questions asked, the driver starts taking him east. They weren't far from the South Dakota/Iowa border, Louis steps out and pays the driver as he looks at the little town, the sun setting behind him. He immediately called another driver, not wasting any time.

He continues Uber and Lyft hopping until he reaches a far enough spot that he deems is safe. Louis sticks to small towns, keeping his hoodie up and sunglasses on, he can't have his identity recognized in a time like this. He checks into a motel, faking a drunk demeanor, which for an aspiring alcoholic like himself, it isn't hard, in the middle of a plain, barren stretch of land in central Iowa, the time just hitting ten pm.

Harry's heart falls to his feet as he drives down the driveway, the door slightly ajar, and with some inspection, both front cameras have been smashed apart. A marble bookend lays on the wooden step up to the porch, the object used to smash in Harry's security cameras.

Louis quickly scrolls, buying a plane ticket back to London, before pacing back and forth, dialing his sister.

Harry burns rubber down the deserted side roads, avoiding all the spots he knows could be police heavy. He heads south, and he'll soon be crossing the Nebraska border.

"Louis?! Is it really you!?" Lottie shouts into the phone, Louis' eyes fill quickly. "Yes, darling, it's me." Louis says, wiping his eyes, trying to keep emotions at bay. "Oh my god, it's been fifteen months, Lou!" Lottie exclaims, sobbing through the phone. "I know, and I'll explain everything when I get home. Care to pick me up when I land?" Louis asks, pulling out a water bottle and unplugging his charger.

"Land? Where are you?" Lottie asks in confusion as Louis pulls the phone away, calling another Lyft. "I'm in Iowa, Lots. It's a long story, but for right now, I need to get to an airport and out of this country. I love you so much. Tell the family their brother is coming home, please." Louis says, swallowing tears as he checks out of the motel, the time reading two forty in the morning.

"Y-yeah, of course. I love you too, I miss you." Her broken voice sounds through the phone.

Harry races through all the nearby towns in Northern Nebraska, but to no luck. He fills his car up with gas at two thirty in the morning, and starts making his way to Iowa, which from the gas station he's at, should take about forty five minutes.

Harry walks into a motel at three fifteen in the morning, looking at the clerk. "Hi, did a man about this height." Harry holds his hand to about chin level. "Blue eyes, brown hair? Did he come in here? He's my boyfriend, and sometimes he gets little adventurous episodes." Harry asks delicately, the young man looking at Harry closely. "There was a guy about that height, but his hood was up and his sunglasses were on his face, sounded like he had a lot to drink." The guy says, only causing Harry's blood to boil.

"Thank you, sorry to bother you." He calmly retreats back to his car. He pulls out of the parking lot and starts heading back west, where the only thing he figures Louis would go to.. the airport.

Louis walks into the airport that is also shared with a county in Illinois, which also happens to be the complete opposite direction of where Harry is going.

Louis booked a flight with the most layovers he could find, his first stop in Dallas, Texas, before flying to Nashville, Tennessee, then Charlotte, North Carolina, up to Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, then finally New York City, which is by far the most dangerous layover, the place he get easily recognized.

Harry screams into the woods as the sky lightens, the watch face reading five fifteen, Louis already landing in Dallas.

You guys begged for an update so here, even though I absolutely hate this book, lol. Enjoy my lovelies.

WC:1,057