Part 4

An hour past and Mr. Aizawa gave us an Quirk Assessment Test earlier, it was tiring actually. Second period of the day will be starting after 15 minutes, I'm with Denki drinking coffee at the main cafeteria. "So, I overheard your conversation with Bakugo earlier." He said as I looked at him, "You were eavesdropping?" I asked and he started shaking. "Come on! Don't be like that! I just overheard it kay!" He said, "But.. Aren't you really gonna use your Hot Fire?" He asked as I sighed, "I'll never.. And I have a reason, and my mother told me when I was a child, she said that I should use both my Quirk to become the hero who I want to be." I said, "But, you don't want to because of your Father. You want to reject his power?" He asked as I nod. Then my phone buzz, it was my Father.

📩Endeavor/Enji Todoroki: Y/n, how's it going?

I ignored his message and went to the classroom, I sat at my seat and Hagakure poke my shoulder. "Hm?" I looked at her confused, "You have any plans after school?" She asked as I nodded, "Awe~ bummer! Well, maybe tomorrow then? How's that?" She asked again as I nodded. I grabbed my extra notebook and scanned it, I saw some lyrics I wrote when I was 13. 'It's been so long..' I thought and started reading it, while reading I felt so embarrassed, I closed my notebook and slapped myself. "Y/n! What the heck?!" Hagakure shouted as my cheeks are now red, "Are you ok?" She asked as I nodded my head fast. "What happened? Why did you slap yourself all of a sudden?" She asked as I looked away, "I just remembered something embarrassing.." I said and someone entered, it was Pro Hero Ectoplasm. "Good Morning Students, pull out your math textbooks. We'll be having your math subject." He said as everyone was shocked and just pulled out their textbooks, I pulled mine out and notebook for notes. Ectoplasm started teaching as I focused since math is kinda hard for me.

-Lunch Time-

I walked at the cafeteria with Shoto, Denki said that he'll hangout with Kirishima. "So, you ready for the hero training we'll have for this afternoon?" Shoto asked as I nodded, I grabbed my food which is Udon, my favorite. Shoto and I sat at a vacant table and ate together, "So, our Guy texted me earlier.." He said as I looked at him, "What did he say?" I asked. "Asking how our day is and he is so excited for our internship." He said as we finished our food. "He really is a bastard." I said and drank my drink.

-The Same Day: 1:00 PM( Hero Training)-

We're now dressed into our hero costumes, this is mine.

I closed my locker and tied my hair, it shows my small scar on my ear as I put my hair back to normal

I closed my locker and tied my hair, it shows my small scar on my ear as I put my hair back to normal. I walked out and saw Denki on his hero costume, "Hey Denks.." I said as he greeted me back. "So, you ready or nah?" He asked, "I'm ready of course. Anyways, would you like to skate with me on the cherry blossom park? Saturday, 1 PM to 9 PM or 12 midnight?" I asked as he agreed. We arrive at Ground Beta and saw All Might waiting, I stood queitly as we wait for the others. While waiting I was playing with my Quirk, I was roaming it around my arms.