your unwanted husband (1/2)

••YOUR UNWANTED HUSBAND••
-----------------------------------------------------

Contains:
Abuse
Angst
Not taekook ending

Age:
Jungkook: 23years
Taehyung: 26 years

Status:
Jungkook: poor and orphan
Taehyung: rich

*Information about story*

Taehyung and jungkook were married
Their marriage was forced but not for jungkook as he fell for taehyung in one meet only but it was totally different for taehyung he hated jungkook because according to him jungkook tricked his parents and married him just for money he unaware of the fact that younger never cared for taehyung's money .

Authors pov
Everyone in kim family loved the younger and adored him, they cooed at the couple , they praised them for being perfect couple, they saw how they younger smile everyday but what they couldn't see was a intence pain which the innocent soul was hiding behind that fake smile, they didn't noticed the hurt he was carrying on his heart, no one saw how he got abused by his own husband, no one saw how his own husband treated him like dirt, no one noticed the marks on youngers hands,.
Jungkook who wanted nothing but love who always made everyone happy was dieng inside. He dreamed about his prince charming who will come and take him away from this harsh world his dream did became true a Prince charming entered his life but he never imagined that his Prince charming will hurt him to the core that he will crave to die .

Today was usual day for jungkook as he get scolded by his husband for touching his laptop. It was daily routine of jungkook from the day they married Taehyung will scold him or insult him or will beat him jungkook was baring this all pain just because he loved the older .
But what he didn't know that pain he had gone through his nothing infront of the pain he will recive .
__________________________
Thanks for reading ❤️❤️
Stay healthy 🤍🤍
Your author
Anu....