💔I AM SORRY HYUNG 💔 (3/3)

Time skip
It's has been 4 months since taehyung lost his love and child.
It's been 4 months since he had smilled
It's been 4 months since he went out from the house.
But today he was feeling strange so taehyung came out from his room and took his car key and mobile and was going outside when he heared someone was talking he ignored it and was going out but certain word made him frozen he moved towards the voice and shocked seeing his so callled wife and his mother were burning photo his blood boiled when he noticed it was jungkook's photo he without wasting for minute went near it pushed them away and took water which was placed in jug and poured it over photo which was burning.
Taehyung: how dare you.
Slapped his wife who fell on floor
Mrs.kim: taehyung
Taehyung: mom how can you . You know that I love him then why
Mina: taehyung for god sake he is dead forget about him . He was nothing but whore why are you wasting your time on him just see me your wife your legal wife who is girl I am  carrying your child taehyung atleast think about the me.
Taehyung: why should I think about person who is the reason of my bun's death
They both saw taehyung in shock
Taehyung saw them in angry eyes
Taehyung: what you thought wifey I don't know what have you done . I know that you insulated my koo, you humiliated him my koo and my unborn child jugded his charector.
I know everything but I kept quiet because I don't wanted to hurt the child who is inside you but wait what I got to know today. Mom do you know that she is not pregnant she played with your emotions mom
Mrs.kim saw her in betrayed look
Mrs.kim: you are not pregnant
Mina: no mom I
Taehyung: don't lie mina I got reports and I can prove what I am saying
Mina became tensed hearing this and mrs.kim became shocked she couldn't control her anger and slapped mina who fell on the floor
Mrs.kim: you played with our feelings, you made innocent person kill himself and his unborn child how can you be this much heartless mina I am discusted by you.
Mina: yes I am heartless yes I am but what you think of your son mrs.kim he is also same as me you should be discusted with your son also. He had affair with that bitch behind my back.
Taehyung: don't you dare to use that words for my koo . What are you saying I had a affair for your kind information I never loved you we married because of you, you were obessed with me you blackmailed me for wedding and I agreed and don't you dare to say mine and koo's relationship was dirty because our relationship was pure we were truly in love, he gave me happiness, gave me comfortness which I never got it from you you just wanted to marry me because you wanted to show your friends that you are married to rich person but my koo just wanted my love and affection. You don't know how much he has gone through. Yes he was stripper but never let anyone touch him and every stripper is not a slut they have thier own stories so don't judge anyone. He was pregnant my baby was pregnant he wanted to say it to me so happily he called me and said to come fast but when I come there he was dead and this all because of you because of you my bun killed himself.
He held her hair and dragged with him
Mina: taehyung please leave me
Taehyung: shut up I can't let you live you made my koo away from me you will die
He took her to the room which was dark and pushed her inside then he called guard and said him to bring stick

⚠️ Torture ahead ⚠️

Taehyung took stick from guards hand and mina was scared to death because taehyung was looking like her death. She started to move backwards but taehyung hitted her leg making her scream in pain.
Mina: aaah taehyung please I
Taehyung: you made my koo cry so much you deserve this
He beated her continously making her leg bleed. His anger was on rage . Then he tied her to chair and grabbed her hair
Taehyung: you love red colour no
He took knife and placed it on her cheek and made cut she shouted in pain
Taehyung: this pain is nothing infront of my bun's pain
He made cut on her another cheek he both cheeks were bloody.
Mina: taehyung please leave me
Taehyung: shut up bitch
He trailed knife near her wrist and made cut there she shouted in more pain .
He throwed the knife and fell on his knees
Taehyung: I am hurting you but what the use my bun will not come back to me , I will not able to see him in my life , I
He cried the pain he was keeping inside came out as anger and tears
Taehyung took stick and beated her
He was continusly beating her her shouts were dead by now gurads felt sacred seeing taehyung he was beating her like physcho his eyes were teary but his eyes were red from anger he was looking like devil.
Taehyung throwed rge stick away and took gun and pointed towards her
Mina: please leav
Before she could complete her words bang was heared
Taehyung: no please and all mina only death
Taehyung shot her several times.

Time skip
It's has been 3 week since mina was dead taehyung was not at all good. He was loosing his mind. Mrs.kim and Mr.kim were feeling horrible they couldn't understand thier son's happiness and hurted him.  They were feeling guilty.  Taehyung locked himself in his room he only comes down whenever he feels like it But today made decission he no more wanted leave with in this world were his jungkook was not there .
Taehyung was now sitting on couch holding jungkook's photo.
Taehyung : baby I know your missing me but don't worry I am coming near you we will be happy together.
He took pills from wardrobe and drank it move towards his bed and slept while hugging his bun's picture.
The next day mrs.kim found her son is no more and bursted out in tears everyone are feeling sad .
Yoongi: jimin don't cry you should think that taehyung will be happy now he will be with his jungkook they will be together without any restriction and society.
Finally their incomplete love story will be completed.

THE END
_

__________________
Thanks for reading ❤️❤️
Stay healthy 🤍🤍
I am busy with my exams that's why
I couldn't able to update.
I am also in novel toon you can check there if you want.