love has no boundaries (1/2)

••LOVE HAS NO BOUNDARIES••
------------------------------------------------

Top: taehyung
Bottom: jungkook

* INFORMATION ABOUT STORY*
Taehyung is son of jungkook's father's driver but it doesn't stopped jungkook to fell for taehyung they both were bestfriend from childhood jungkook's father used to adore their friendship but once they reach thier teenage jungkook's father noticed his son's behaviour towards taehyung how he gets shy whenever taehyung is close to him, how he gets jealousy when girls flirt with taehyung, how he misses taehyung, how he smiles at him, how his eyes pour love towards taehyung and jungkook's father saw his son's love towards taehyung before jungkook himself and how his son proposed taehyung he thought his son was bad at expressing his feelings but after his confessions he felt happy.
He started to dream his son and taehyung getting married and living their life peacefully. He was happy seeing this taehyung was perfect for jungkook but jungkook's mom was totally opposite to his decission she never liked taehyung and her son getting married to taehyung who was son of thier worker made her feel humiliated so she forced jungkook's father arrange jungkook's marriage with her friends son which made jungkook and taehyung heart break.
Jungkook begged her but her reputation was more than her son to her.

Today was day of wedding jungkook was sitting on couch looking ethernal as heaven but his heart was crying he was trying his best not to cry Infront of make-up artists. After they left jungkook pulled taehyung inside who was standing outside the room and closed the door.
Jungkook hugged taehyung and bursts in to tears. Taehyung hugged him back.
Taehyung: baby please don't cry
Jungkook: taehyung please let's run away from here I can't marry him please
Taehyung: hey bun we can't you don't want to your parents reputation to be down
Jungkook: I don't care taehyung I can't marry the person who is not you please
Taehyung: baby see here I love you please don't cry you know I don't like to see my princess cry.
Jungkook cried his heart out
Taehyung: baby can I kiss you for last time
Jungkook nodded his head while sobbing taehyung held jungkook's cheek and pulled him near himself then placed his lips on jungkook's
Both of them were lost in their movement.