💔I AM SORRY HYUNG💔(2/3)

Contains
Mention of rape
Cursing words
*I am not promoting this kind of ideas this only fanfiction*

Time skip after 1 day every ritual was finished.
Taehyung was now sitting alone he was messed up. He stopped talking
He get up from his seat and went near the balcony he stared st night sky and he remembered how he and jungkook were talking while staring at moon taer made way through his eye.
Taehyung: why bun , why you took this much big step why , why you didn't think before ending your life why .
He cried for an hour then he went near his bed he was going to sleep when his eye cought an paper he took it.

In paper

I AM SORRY HYUNG I can't live like this.  I hope I was born as perfect person with richness and property but I couldn't I born as orphan, without completing studies because of my hungry stomach became stripper . I am suitable only for this thing hyung I am suitable for stripping only . I am a dirt hyung I feel ugly I don't want to live like this.
Hyungi I never wanted to come between you and your wife. by this I remembered I heared ara is pregnant congratulations hyung your going to be dad your dream will come true hyung you will have a happy family.
Hyungi I want to say something I am going to do something which I don't think so god willl forgive me wait not god I only can't forgive myself hyung today I am not going to take my life only I am going to take the small bean which his growing inside me hyung . Yes hyung I am pregnant and I feeling so cruel of myself to kill the unborn life hyung but if the baby is born people will treat him as dirt hyung you know I was so happy hearing about my pregnancy but when I heared what mom said I think it's correct hyung I was stripper everyone think that I used to sell my body for money if I say I am pregnant with your child they will call me a golddigger someone will ask if this baby is yours or it one of my clients. I swear to god hyungi I never slept with anyone you were my first and I think you will be my last. Hyungi please take care of your wife ok she is pregnant she needs your attention. And about me you will cry for two fay then you will forget me as your baby will born .
I hope in next life I will be able to live my life with you happily and peacefully. I will miss you hyung but you don't need to miss I will be there on  sky as star watching you evry night.
At last please forgive me for taking this much big step and if possible please try not to get married early in next life because I am not ready to loose you again.
I am feeling cruel hyung I am taking this lil soul who doesn't have done anything I am feeling cruel.

Then there was stop at time taehyung was crying mess. He was feeling the pain which jungkook gone through while writing it. He sobbed very hard thinking about how much jungkook was hurt that he killed himself and hus baby how much he was insulted, humiliated that he didn't wanted his child to face that. How he made up his mind to cut his wrist were he has extreme fear of knife and sharp things.