Late (1/2)

LATE

Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook

Age
Taehyung:25
Jungkook:23

Contains
Sucidical thought
Angsty
MPREG
death of charector

Jungkook and taehyung were married they were living happily. Jungkook works at cafe whereas taehyung was famous model .
Their marriage was hidden because of that no one has known that taehyung and jungkook were married other the their families. Taekook love eachother so much but because of taehyung's busy schedules and other things they couldn't spend time with eachother. Jungkook was feeling so lonely. Jungkook as terrible past in his past he got bullied by his senior in college because he was gay . They bullied him that much which made him to try to take his own life but taehyung saved him and took care of him after an year they get married. Taehyung used to spend hus time with jungkook first first like going to dates, dimner, beach but after getting famous that stopped his company made him not to say anyone that he is married . Which means he have act infront of the world as he is singel which was effecting jungkook.
He was thinking that he was not perfect for taehyung, because being alone his past started hunt him in his dream he started to feel low of himself, it started mess his mind, he wanted his taehyung he wanted his comforting words but because of taehyung's busy schedules he couldn't get,
Jungkook didn't said anything to Taehyung because he thought it will effect taehyung's job. But today he feeling like something bad was going to happen he prepared breakfast and eat it alone missing his hubby who was out of town . He caressed his tummy lovingly.
Jungkook: taehyung will be so happy hearing I am pregnant. He will be so happy hearing I am 4 months pregnant (yes jungkook is pregnant) baby you know your dada is so kind and humble person I want you to be just like him. 
He was talking to his baby when he heared bell . He opened the door only to get shocked by the person standing front of him.
Jungkook: you
??: Missed me

______________________________
Thanks for reading ❤️❤️
I am feeling so dipressed today. Our mam she made me question my whole year of study just because of 4marks viva question she shouted at me and called my dad . I seriously cried till now I am crying🙂🙂 but writing gives me a peace and comfortness which I seriously need at this movement. I don't know why I even shared this .
If you like please do check my other stories
And thank you so much for 1k veiws.
Stay healthy 🤍🤍
Your author
Anu......