Rules and request!

Series I'll write for!

Origins Of Olympus
Fairytale Origins
Supernatural Origins
OriginZ
Starlighter
Seven Deadly Sins
Celestial High
Superhero Highschool
High School of The Dead
The Gem Experience
Nights In Wonderland
Cyberpunk Genesis
Devi Devi Academy
Tales Of Olympus (D&D on Dice and Fire)

Any that weren't mentioned I wont write for (yes that includes MHO, i hate MHO)

What I wont write:
•Hard smut (making out, suggestive language, innuendos and other things like that are fine...just no actual sex.)
•Incest
•Pedophilia
•Anything that goes against a characters sexuality (i.e. FTO David will remain aroace idgaf how much you ship him with Mario and/or Lucas, gay characters will stay gay, straight characters will stay straight)
•Anything with the little kids (i.e. Ech, Amira, Pistachio) being shipped.

What I will write:
•Angst
•S3lf Hvrm
•Su!c!dal thoughts
•Gore (Heavy or not idc)
•Fluff
•Platonic ships
•Sibling bonding
•Kidnapping
•Eating disorders
•Teens x Teens (like Rikku and Shizu, Flint x Boba, things like that unless told otherwise)
•Crack ships! (I love crack ships, it's fun to see how their personalities crash with eachother like Zaine x feckin Viper)
•Character Death

⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️

ANYTHING I write will have a trigger warning. If you dont listen to a trigger warning and read something that triggers you, that's not my fault. I put the warning, you choose if you'd like to acknowledge it. It's not my problem.

Chapters may be signed by alters of mine, Conner🎵 and Cal ⌛ are the most common but mainly they'll be by me, Eliott 🐲.

Another thing, I take requests that I think I'll enjoy writing so it's very likely I wont take any requests for Bryan because I just don't really watch him. I'll definitely take requests for Brandon though since he's my comfort content creator.

Any request given to me through DMs will be anonymous unless you tell me it can be public, because I get not wanting people to think you're weird for what you request, so I wont judge you.

Anyways that's all I have for you guys, I'll be posting something angsty right after this :3

-Eliott