It'll be alright

Art made by XxYeetza_PizzaxX in the Dice And Fire Discord!

WARNINGS: This is angst, blood, panicking

Ship: None intended (could be Poly Hunters?)

~~~

3rd Person POV

Gofu let out a shaky breath as he stared at himself in the mirror, his hands looked like boney spiders on the counter below as he attempted to ground himself. “It was just a bad dream Gofu, it wasn’t real,” He felt sick to his stomach, the dream he had contained far more blood and guts than he had ever needed to see in his lifetime. After staring at himself for a while he noticed a small pool of blood forming at the entrance of his nose. “Shit,” He lifted his hand up and brushed the blood away though that just made the blood start dripping down his face. He knew he couldn’t wipe all of the blood onto his clothes and hands since Dace and Elric might get curious. Gofu looked back at his friends sleeping on their sleeping bag like beds and over at the small bag Dace carried around. There’s probably tissues in there.

So, Gofu started tiptoeing over to the bag. When he was right in front of it he knelt down and dug into it for a tissue, he started soaking up the blood with it. He pulled the tissue away and more blood poured out, “Dammit, just stop already, it wasn’t real, I know it wasn’t real,” Tears pricked in his eyes as he kept trying and failing to get rid of the blood, “Fuck, fuck, fuck,” The tears started to fall, “Stop it! It wasn’t real! Stop!” He fell down and curled in on himself hiding his head like an earthquake was happening.

“Gofu?” Somebody spoke softly, he felt a hand on his back or at least he would’ve if he wasn’t panicking. “Hey, it's alright,” A faint tingle sparked through his back but he still couldn’t ground himself enough to recognize the feeling.

“Stop it, stop it, stop it, it isn’t real,” Gofu sobbed, he coughed and felt a warm liquid fly from his throat onto the tent’s floor. He then felt two arms tightly around him and pull him away from the floor, he curled in on himself even as he was being held on somebody’s lap.

“Hey, Gofu buddy, it’s alright, c’mon I know you can hear me, just try and relax,” Two voices jumbled together, he couldn’t entirely grasp what they were saying.

“No, no, no, stop it,” Gofu clutched onto a through cape like coat. A hand brushed through his hair. Gofu coughed into the person holding him and more liquid shot from his throat.

“Gofu please listen to us, you’re right this isn’t real, so you have control alright? You’re safe hun, it’s alright, you can trust us,”

Gofu could hear them this time, he felt and recognized the hand brushing through his hair and could finally think. He turned up, Elric was looking down at him with a worried face. “The hell was that?”

“I…I don’t know…I’m sorry,” He looked down. Elric scoffed and hugged Gofu tight.

“It’s fine Gofu, we were worried about you,”

The three sat in a comfortable silence, just sitting there and waiting for somebody to break the silence. But nobody did. They sat there till Gofu's eyes got heavy and the hunter fell peacefully fell asleep in his friend’s arms.

"So, what do we do now?" Dace asked the bigger man.

"Now we sleep," Elric stood up with Gofu in his arms and walked over to his bed. He laid down with his purple friend ontop of him, Dace gasped.

"What about me!? I mean Gofu is my friend too-"

Elric rolled his eyes, "Shut up and c'mere," Dace shuffled over and crawled over Elric to lay on the other side of Gofu. Elric moved so Gofu was now sandwiched between the two of them. "There you go."

Dace put his arms protectively around Gofu who mumbled something then leaned backwards into Dace's touch. Dace's face lit up bright pink.

Elric snorted and sandwiched Gofu further, "Goodnight smart ass." Elric ruffled Dace's hair.

"You too dick bag," Dace hid his face into Gofu's hair and slowly slipped into unconsciousness with Elric following close after him.

769 Words (Nice)
~~~
Ah yes, Gay but not gay. Angsty comfort my beloved. Not sure what's up next but it'll be something. Also requests are open I just don't do certain series and Origins Members, (I'm not a big fan of Bryan or MHO to name bigger ones) and if I have a problem with a ship I'll let you know. Other than that all ships are allowed.